Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious George Bush jr was the greatest president in American history

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Don't get me wrong I like Trump but he is no where near as great as George Bush jr. He was a war hero. Also the economy was the best under him. Literally everything he did was amazing. Most importantly the normalfags despised him. This is the ultimate sign of virtue since normalfags hate all that is good.

Bush is a ZOG puppet and war criminal. Iraq War is probably the most pointless war in history, it was essentially just a war for oil. didn’t stop the gullible masses from gladly approving it though.
235F95A3 A605 4CBF AA23 24B5A2335799

Lincoln and JFK are the best presidents because they got assassinated. You only get assassinated when you’re a president if you did something (((wrong)))

Bush is a ZOG puppet and war criminal. Iraq War is probably the most pointless war in history, it was essentially just a war for oil. didn’t stop the gullible masses from gladly approving it though.
View attachment 66444

Lincoln and JFK are the best presidents because they got assassinated. You only get assassinated when you’re a president if you did something (((wrong)))
WRONG. The Iraq war was completely justified. We liberated the shit out of them. Also what is wrong with a war for oil? Why should we care about any countries other than our own?
View attachment 66444

Also war is good for the economy. The more war the better.

WRONG. The Iraq war was completely justified. We liberated the shit out of them. Also what is wrong with a war for oil? Why should we care about any countries other than our own?
I agree that America shouldn’t care about any country other than its own which is why it should stop trying to govern the world and act as the world police. It’s not good for America and it’s not good for the world.

Also the Iraq War cost America 2.3 TRILLION. That’s a lot of money that could’ve went to things that could’ve actually benefited the country.

I agree that America shouldn’t care about any country other than its own which is why it should stop trying to govern the world and act as the world police. It’s not good for America and it’s not good for the world.

Also the Iraq War cost America 2.3 TRILLION. That’s a lot of money that could’ve went to things that could’ve actually benefited the country.
I disagree. The more we conquer the world the more people fear us. Also we got lots of oil from that war so I think that makes up for the 2.3 trillion.

OP is a neocuckservative.

Grover Cleveland was the best president ngl.

Cleveland was the leader of the pro-business Bourbon Democrats who opposed high tariffs, Free Silver, inflation, imperialism, and subsidies to business, farmers, or veterans on libertarianphilosophical grounds. His crusade for political reform and fiscal conservatism made him an icon for American conservatives of the era.[2]Cleveland won praise for his honesty, self-reliance, integrity, and commitment to the principles of classical liberalism.[3] He fought political corruption, patronage, and bossism. As a reformer, Cleveland had such prestige that the like-minded wing of the Republican Party, called "Mugwumps", largely bolted the GOP presidential ticket and swung to his support in the 1884 election.[4]

I disagree. The more we conquer the world the more people fear us. Also we got lots of oil from that war so I think that makes up for the 2.3 trillion.
I’m pretty sure oil prices doubled after the war. It wasn’t good for the general populace, only for the fat cat oilmen.

Like Dick Cheney, for example..

How much oil was gotten from Iraq? How much was that oil worth? Is Iraq an American State at present?

I’m pretty sure oil prices doubled after the war. It wasn’t good for the general populace, only for the fat cat oilmen.
What's good for mega corporations is good for the people as well.
How much oil was gotten from Iraq? How much was that oil worth? Is Iraq an American State at present?
Probably a lot.

Sure thing. :feelskek:

I hope this is just trolling tbh..
I am not. I am completely serious. I am a warmonger and a fascist. I have said this numerous times on this forum.

Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson and JFK were the best US presidents.
I'd add Lincoln too since he wanted to deport the niggers before he got shot.

OP is a disgusting neocuck.
Also, reminder that the successful Iraqi resistance to american occupation eventually led to the creation of (((ISIS))).

Nah man forget about wars. We need to use that money for government funded hookers instead.

Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson and JFK were the best US presidents.
I'd add Lincoln too since he wanted to deport the niggers.

OP is a disgusting neocuck.
Also, reminder that the successful Iraqi resistance to american occupation eventually led to the creation of (((ISIS))).
It would have been worse if we left Saddam in charge.
Nah man forget about wars, We need to use that money for government funded hookers instead.

I am not. I am completely serious. I am a warmonger and a fascist. I have said this numerous times on this forum.
Bush is a neocon. Doesn’t make sense for a fascist to support him tbh.

It would have been worse if we left Saddam in charge.
Reminder (((America))) supported Saddam during it's war against Iran, and Saddam himself was probably a CIA plant too.

What's good for mega corporations is good for the people as well.

Probably a lot.

You really know nothing. The Iraq war cost a fortune and yielded virtually nothing.

Saddam destroyed most of the oil fields and they were only barely back up and running when the US military left the country.

No worthwhile oil was "taken" and certainly not trillions of dollars worth.

Being a fascist doesn't necessarily mean "wanting to start large wars".
I hope you're trolling OP.
Yes it does. What kind of fascist empire does not try and conquer other nations?
You really know nothing. The Iraq war cost a fortune and yielded virtually nothing.

Saddam destroyed most of the oil fields and they were only barely back up and running when the US left the country.

No worthwhile oil was "taken" and certainly not trillions of dollars worth.
The war economy did great because of the Iraq War.
I will be here all night btw.

But what about all the oil we supposedly stole?
Like I said, that only benefited the oil corporations. Oil prices surged for the general population. It certainly wasn’t worth killing hundreds of thousands of civilians. Not to mention children..

Like I said, that only benefited the oil corporations. Oil prices surged for the general population. It certainly wasn’t worth killing hundreds of thousands of civilians. Not to mention children..
"Civilians" are you sure you don't mean terrorists?

Fascist supporting a man that supported illegal alien amnesty, accepted record numbers of asylum seekers, wanted to end police racial profiling, banned federal eminent domain seizures, allowed gay couples pensions and countless other progressive ideas.

What a joke.

Fascist supporting a man that supported illegal alien amnesty, accepted record numbers of asylum seekers, wanted to end police racial profiling, banned federal eminent domain seizures, allowed gay couples pensions and countless other progressive ideas.

What a joke.
Sometimes you have to make sacrifices in order to please the public.
Over for bushcels.
:feelsrope:

"Civilians" are you sure you don't mean terrorists?
Definition of terrorist: a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

America were the terrorists.

Definition of terrorist: a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

America were the terrorists.
You are wrong. We liberated the shit out of the goddamn terrorists.

You are wrong. We liberated the shit out of the goddamn terrorists.
I can tell this is going nowhere so I’m done with this conversation. I can only ask you rethink these thoughts and research more into the Iraq War and it’s impact on America and the Middle East. Have a good day.

I can tell this is going nowhere so I’m done with this conversation. I can only ask you rethink these thoughts and research more into the Iraq War and it’s impact on America and the Middle East. Have a good day.
Farewell.

What other politicians do you like? You probably like Hillary Clinton because she wanted to go to war with Russia and voted yes on the Iraq War jfl

What other politicians do you like? You probably like Hilary Clinton because she wanted to go to war with Russia and voted yes on the Iraq War jfl
I don't like her because she is a woman.

What other politicians do you like? You probably like Hillary Clinton because she wanted to go to war with Russia and voted yes on the Iraq War jfl
I like Richard Nixon and Dick Cheney. Also I can't remember his name but I like the guy that temporarily replaced Lincoln after he was assassinated.

I like Richard Nixon and Dick Cheney. Also I can't remember his name but I like the guy that temporarily replaced Lincoln after he was assassinated.
Nixon wasn’t that bad, LBJ can suck a dick in hell though.

That's a good idea.
Not really.

If you get a tip that a Islamic terrorist is going to setup a car bomb, do you search the white, blonde haired guys car or the brown skin guy with a foot long beard?

Not really.

If you get a tip that a Islamic terrorist is going to setup a car bomb, do you search the white, blonde haired guys car or the brown skin guy with a foot long beard?
The white ppl.
Ht tamerlan dzhokhar tsarnaev nt 130419 wmain

Not really.

Don't search anyone unless they're being violent or threatening, no matter what they look like. White people almost never have to worry about being racially profiled even though they're the majority of the population.

Don't search anyone unless they're being violent or threatening, no matter what they look like. White people almost never have to worry about being racially profiled even though they're the majority.
Whites and Asian people have the lowest crime rates in any country they reside in.

Whites and Asian people have the lowest crime rates in any country they reside in.
They still do a fair amount of "crime." Plus the corrupt cops will use the racial profiling laws to pull over any ethnic that looks suspicious for any bullshit reason. Pigs should have the least amount of power possible. All they should do is prevent theft and violence, all other laws and regulations they enforce on us is pure cuckoldry by the state.

They still do a fair amount of "crime." Plus the corrupt cops will use the racial profiling laws to pull over any ethnic that looks suspicious for any bullshit reason. Pigs should have the least amount of power possible. All they should do is prevent theft and violence, all other laws and regulations they enforce on us is pure cuckoldry by the state.
I agree with you. Cops are mostly income generators for the ZOG.