Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over George Austers

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-

George is a very tall gymcel who gets to travel around the world because of his parents money. Look at this change, 5 years later and despite being a high tier normie, this is the best George could get. BUT, I would say that George is a strange guy so this definitely does not apply to everyone but it's still interesting to look at. He's also failed at getting her to lose weight.

Also, this Tokyo video is hilarious. BRB, George is walking around a stringer in the middle of Tokyo trying to imitate Jeff Seid. BRB wasting hours of time shopping for some shitty protein bars to hit gymcel macros. BRB visiting Tokyo but eating American diner food (and then complaining about it) instead of the local cuisine. BRB trying to hit his macros but only sleeping 4 hours every day and eating 80% of his calories from carbs/fats.

I don't get it he ascended the girl is not a supermodel but she's not bad looking

I don't get it he ascended the girl is not a supermodel but she's not bad looking

This is a better video of them together, I linked the correct time stamp.

The point is, this is the best George, who is a tall and not a bad looking guy, could get. He also has money.

He mogs everyone here, literal Chad.

This is a better video of them together, I linked the correct time stamp.

The point is, this is the best George, who is a tall and not a bad looking guy, could get. He also has money.

MGTOW guys on suicide watch.