Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

geopolitical caricatural maps ( request )

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
If anyone got some of them please gimmie

this stuff eh

12207588533_5b245ca735_b.jpg

I love these. Lots of good WW1 maps.

My favourite is actually from the Scott Westerfeld novels about an alternate universe WW1.

LeviathanGrandMapBIG.jpg

MayorOfKekville said:
I love these
MayorOfKekville said:
My favourite is actually from the Scott Westerfeld novels about an alternate universe WW1.
yea please gimmie moaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr

my fav is one Idk where to find it, I saw once it somewhere, it was about europe and about the interwar period maybe but Idk, iIrc ger was a serpent and rus a bear

nausea said:

my fav is one Idk where to find it, I saw once it somewhere, it was about europe and about the interwar period maybe but Idk, iIrc ger was a serpent and rus a bear

Russia is always a bear (even though in old Punch cartoons it was portrayed as an elegant lady).
Britain is always a lion.
France is usually a boar.
Spain is always a bull.
The others seems to differ... I like how the Nordic countries are weird troll creatures.

MayorOfKekville said:
nausea said:
Russia is always a bear (even though in old Punch cartoons it was portrayed as an elegant lady).
Britain is always a lion.
France is usually a boar.
Spain is always a bull.
The others seems to differ... I like how the Nordic countries are weird troll creatures.
nope, plenty of different representations ime

4d1909e3a5b4dac105e593beaf042d32.jpg

Quite like this one showing Germany & Austria/Hungary shaking up the European old order. 

There’s a lot of small detail referencing various historical events.

Ireland trying to cut its chain (Easter rising).

I’m guessing the fist coming out the sea punching Britain is a reference to the battle of Jutland.

MayorOfKekville said:
There’s a lot of small detail referencing various historical events.
yea that's part of the magic of such maps indeed, smart dudes did them for sure