Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel geomaxxing is law

• Thread starter YouArentBlackPilled
  • Start date
Eh, doubt it'll work for me but I'm still thinking about it. I'm just extremely worried about it failing, like I can see myself on the flight back home having failed and it disturbs me

Bad idea since it's china, in their tradition you not only have to pay for the foid but for her entire family (they will move on into your home/flat JFL) you also need to present them shitload of money upfront. It's a scam

black men also doing well in dating scene but not as good as white men

we are looking at a tyrone here. White gigatrucel wont slay shit.

black men also doing well in dating scene but not as good as white men
It’s all about looks and height but lighter skinned Black males do the best just based of the most liked man on tinder and what I’ve witnessed here in California(America), foids definitely really love them.

I do agree, with asian foids, we have leverage cause we have white skin but the nigger in the video is just ugly as fuck but somehow did good with them kekek

It’s all about looks and height but lighter skinned Black males do the best just based of the most liked man on tinder and what I’ve witnessed here in California(America), foids definitely really love them.

I do agree, with asian foids, we have leverage cause we have white skin but the nigger in the video is just ugly as fuck but somehow did good with them kekek
u most likely can slay more than that black dude tbh cause white should be able to do better than black

China has seen a rise in cuckoldry and interracial shit just check twitter