Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GenZ women are the most insufferable

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
All women are bad but GenZ women are a different breed.

It's like they were designed to be as optimal as possible in pissing me off in every way imaginable.

The fact that they use shittok 24/7, their political views, their insane feminism, their lgbtq support, their desire to legally murder unborn babies, their acceptance of hypersexuality (slut shaming is now frowned upon more than ever).

Total Female Death and Total Gen Z Death.

I hate everyone.

It's like they were designed to be as optimal as possible in pissing me off in every way imaginable.

The fact that they use shittok 24/7, their political views, their insane feminism, their lgbtq support, their desire to legally murder unborn babies, their acceptance of hypersexuality (slut shaming is now frowned upon more than ever).

I hate everyone.
They are vermin. I wish there were more spaces online where I can see more rightful hatred directed at these scum whores and the rest of this current freakshow "society". Sadly twitter is full of feminist man hating sluts who never suffered a day in their life posting more Marxist jargon ( though instargam reels are based for some reason kek). The people who push these intentionally subversive social agendas deserve to pay for all of the damage they and their lemmings have done and continue to do. Gen Z women are the epitome of narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. They are all wicked whores and I fucking hate them

Thing I take solace in, is Gen Z men are the rightful suitors for Gen Z women.

I hate everyone.
They are the perfect lemmings. They are stupid as fuck, so they can easily regurgitating more cathedral propaganda that targets people emotions (hence why any criticism to these monsters gets you labeled a heckin soggy knee nist). Purely emotional-thinking driven whores who were never told to shut the fuck up once in their life. That's why they act and think they van treat others the way they do. Worst humans ever genuinely

Last edited:
Thing I take solace in, is Gen Z men are the rightful suitors for Gen Z women.
Any male feminist faggot, leftist male gen z, or any normalshit that simps for these wicked whores and their ideology should suffer too. Keep in mind that these sluts give sex to the same men who bullied and humiliated you.

Yeah, this generation of women are the most entitled and demanding cunts ever, while offering so little in return

Yeah, this generation of women are the most entitled and demanding cunts ever, while offering so little in return
I heard they offer their used holes to chad every once in a while

I heard they offer their used holes to chad every once in a while
That’s about it. They are useless to average and below average men

no women in general offer something good
an exception would be virgin women (which don't really exist anymore)

imo the most valuable thing about a foid is her virginity, and the man who gets to take her virginity away is the biggest winner

no women in general offer something good
Women in older generations would date their looksmatch and actually be somewhat appreciative and loving to their man. Those days are long gone though. Women nowadays are shit

You should see the shit these whores post on Twitter. They celebrate male suicide and openly hate men and get 100k likes over it everyday (of course the opposite gets banned). They are all entitled sluts who use muh oppression as a leeway to be able to be as vicious as possible with no push back. All self identified feminists should he labeled as political terrorists. Women deserve to suffer, and so do the men who enable this shit.

All self identified feminists should he labeled as political terrorists.
the great irony in this is that instead, INCELS are literally being labeled as political terrorists.

No joke. I believe in canada they now consider violent incel related acts as LITERAL TERRORISM, which is insane.

I hate everyone.
Whats wrong abortion? People with genetic abnormalities should be aborted.

Your not a person if your not born jfl

Whats wrong abortion? People with genetic abnormalities should be aborted.

Your not a person if your not born jfl
they don't abort because of genetic abnormalities, they abort because they were being too slutty and got knocked up and pregnant on accident.

I hate everyone.
Legit

Everytime I a see a news about a foid getting murdered, raped/gang raped, especially a genz teenage foid, i feel so good.

They need to have an encounter with starved bears. Apparently they are very safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back