Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Genz Dave Ramsey roasts roasties to their face

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87qL_bZnAMk

This incel tier finance advisor frequently has stupid white bitches that spend like niggers, and does not hold back. I still think Dave Ramsey is more brutal, but Dave Ramsey does not show the faces of his callers so it's a bit outdated. But man, I don't want to hear anyone shit on niggers anymore, a white bitch spends worse hands down-- the difference is that they either have simps to bail them out, or can easily get easy work using white women powers to make the difference.

She looks older than 27

She will never recover from this

>Is a lifecoach
>Life is falling apart
Tale as old as time.

She makes $100,000 a year and has a below average IQ and can’t even form a single sentence, just nonverbal monotone mumbling in response to simple “yes or no” questions.

Fucking clown world :feelsclown:
I play a large role in critical infrastructure and make a third of her salary.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87qL_bZnAMk

This incel tier finance advisor frequently has stupid white bitches that spend like niggers, and does not hold back. I still think Dave Ramsey is more brutal, but Dave Ramsey does not show the faces of his callers so it's a bit outdated. But man, I don't want to hear anyone shit on niggers anymore, a white bitch spends worse hands down-- the difference is that they either have simps to bail them out, or can easily get easy work using white women powers to make the difference.

Dave is also a beta soy cuck shabbos goy. So there's that.