Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Genuinely made a 10 paragraph thread but deleted it

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Basically it was about being laughed at and pointed at in the street due to being ugly.

I also talked how there are different types of ugliness and about all the normies and fakecels here

Decided not to post it tho cuz the list of experiences of getting laughed at in the street genuinely went on for so long. And I missed a ton out and it was givin me a headache

I decided I might aswell right an entire manifesto type thing where I just go through every blackpilling experience I've ever had and post it like dat.

I'm gonna say on here that I will work on it everyday and finish it in 3 weeks so that I feel some sort of pressure to actually do so.

ye

Made a 50 paragraph reply but deleted it

Over for delete10paragraphscels

I do this alot aswell but bail on the posting the thread altogether because it becomes too personal

Basically it was about being laughed at and pointed at in the street due to being ugly.

I also talked how there are different types of ugliness and about all the normies and fakecels here

Decided not to post it tho cuz the list of experiences of getting laughed at in the street genuinely went on for so long. And I missed a ton out and it was givin me a headache

I decided I might aswell right an entire manifesto type thing where I just go through every blackpilling experience I've ever had and post it like dat.

I'm gonna say on here that I will work on it everyday and finish it in 3 weeks so that I feel some sort of pressure to actually do so.

ye
I've done this before, although they were never as long as 10 paragraphs.

I would have liked to read it, too bad

Makin a story about it. A manifesto type ting.

What would that be called? An autobiography perhaps? Isn't a manifesto like a list of things you want to see change in the world n all dat.

Happens to me pretty often. One day maybe we'll stop posting altogether and move on. Damn, it's such a waste of time posting here, why do I still I do it? Well, everything is a waste of time so what's the difference I guess.

i did this too last year but the reason i deleted was because i thought people just couldn't relate, wasn't really anything else

iirc it was about how people close to you will claim you are both the best while everyone else is a retard... even if the "low iq retards" are actually normie-maxxed and working less for more money, in comfier jobs where they can work from home and with girlfriends by their side since their late teens, and your only "leverage" is that you're smarter and work harder (actually stupider and more exploited)

why that was a 50 paragraph thread about my life working in tech i have no idea, it wasn't that interesting and i was just chimping out

I can't made posts, I'm too high inhib for that. fuck my life

@Animecel2D what is a manifesto?

Something of value was lost

I wrote a book, but I forgot to save it. The dog ate the only draft.

Dog pilled again.

I hope I could read it in the future.
There are many things to say about our vision of life, experiences, what leads us there, and why most of us get no hope.

Happens to me pretty often. One day maybe we'll stop posting altogether and move on. Damn, it's such a waste of time posting here, why do I still I do it? Well, everything is a waste of time so what's the difference I guess.
I visit here for lifefuel tbh, this place is my safe place.
I can't made posts, I'm too high inhib for that. fuck my life
Can relate, i started posting with quoting people, you'll become low inhib with every post.