• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Serious Genuinely curious, does anyone here recognize me or remember me?

Taniscel

Taniscel

Officer
★★
19d 8h 37m
I feel like I'm invisible here as well. I get no pings ever and have no friends here. I should probably start making some based blackpilled threads to start getting some recognition tbh..

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Manlet | Low tier normie | Socially inept
★★★★★
11d 23h 55m
You probably have a more interesting life that postmaxxers like me, don't sweat it...

GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

tfw when no fantasy elf gf to love you
★★★★
18d 11h 46m
Statusmaxxing on .is theory!

HotPotCel

HotPotCel

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
★★★★★
14d 2h 10m
I feel like I'm invisible here as well. I get no pings ever and have no friends here. I should probably start making some based blackpilled threads to start getting some recognition tbh..
Just hang in the sewers brocel. It's the friendliest here, weirdly.

Orca

Orca

Swimming trough South Atlantic Ocean
★★
7d 12h 51m
Pinged @Taniscel

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
1d 21h 21m
Kind of an okay cope.
33729.jpg

Miserable

Miserable

I just need a personality
5d 12h 44m
no. But, it's ok, we welcome you and accept you as a brocel

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
185d 9h 27m
no cause u aren't glorious KARA BOGA

Orca

Orca

Swimming trough South Atlantic Ocean
★★
7d 12h 51m
Are you from Egypt?

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
★★★
49d 22m
You just have 610 posts

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Banned
★★★★★
71d 20h 26m
i recognize your samurai avi and your unique username

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
116d 2h 47m
No. I remember people if their names are easy to memorize or their avatar is also memorable. seeing how generic -cel names are, I can't say I remember you by your name.
Your picture also doesn't look memorable for me so unfortunately I have no clue who you are or were.

Taniscel

Taniscel

Officer
★★
19d 8h 37m
No. I remember people if their names are easy to memorize or their avatar is also memorable. seeing how generic -cel names are, I can't say I remember you by your name.
Your picture also doesn't look memorable for me so unfortunately I have no clue who you are or were.
Good point tbh. What kind of profile pictures makes someone stand out?

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
214d 23h 27m
same tbh, most of them either got banned or straight up disappeared
It’s ok
I remember your name
I remember ops name and avi but nothing about him.
And no, India.
Indians from India are underrated as people. One of my first friends in incel spaces years and years ago was an Indian that I would talk with at 3 AM (which was like normal time for him) and he was in uni. Unfortunately I’m probably talking to the <1% class of stinkerjeets so maybe not

Last edited:
A

Animecel2D

Demigod
★★★★★
311d 17h 51m
i recognize and remember everyone on here

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
116d 2h 47m
Good point tbh. What kind of profile pictures makes someone stand out?
Honestly it could be anything. For me it just need to be recognizable. Like right now I'm guessing your image is probably based on a war image, maybe a play, maybe a poster.

It just looks like a usual samurai which for me doesn't stick out as much. One good example is while the name @Diocel doesn't stand out because of the -cel aspect, the weird anime clown face stands out so I can easily remember him and go, "Okay. I know this guy." or something along the lines.

Pretty much either unique or stand out. Can say the same where there are those I don't remember them by name, but I can easily remember them for weird avatars where I don't know who the characters are in the pictures but it stands out.
Like the one guy with the crazy anime girl that looks walk-dancing in place to the right that had a crazy look on her face with her tongue sticking out, or the few on here that did a few morphed face images of ER on here to make it look unique to them.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★
42d 7h 31m
Yeah ur the samurai avi guy

Taniscel

Taniscel

Officer
★★
19d 8h 37m
Honestly it could be anything. For me it just need to be recognizable. Like right now I'm guessing your image is probably based on a war image, maybe a play, maybe a poster.

It just looks like a usual samurai which for me doesn't stick out as much. One good example is while the name @Diocel doesn't stand out because of the -cel aspect, the weird anime clown face stands out so I can easily remember him and go, "Okay. I know this guy." or something along the lines.

Pretty much either unique or stand out. Can say the same where there are those I don't remember them by name, but I can easily remember them for weird avatars where I don't know who the characters are in the pictures but it stands out.
Like the one guy with the crazy anime girl that looks walk-dancing in place to the right that had a crazy look on her face with her tongue sticking out, or the few on here that did a few morphed face images of ER on here to make it look unique to them.
I appreciate the high effort reply, thanks a lot brocel. I wasn't really thinking much while making and naming this account tbh. I hope someday they add a feature that let's us change our usernames but I doubt that'll happen

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
50d 6h 26m

you barely post bro