Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Genuinely cant tell who is the Italian and who is the hindu in this video

They are both indian

They're both whites with black African ancestors. Basically the same thing.

They are both shitskins

It’s over for med copers @Made in Heaven

They're both whites with black African ancestors. Basically the same thing.
Images   2023 09 17T192512706

Screenshot 2023 09 17 95603 AM
the curry definitely has some greek whore dna in him, look at those curls.

They're both not white & look like arabs

It’s over for med copers @Made in Heaven
That indian guy definitely has greek ancestry. Literally looks like Zeus. Mogger af

But yeah this is why people say meds are honorary ethnics

Truth hurts.
No italians have 0 black african ancestry. They just have small amounts of arab blood but the North African ancestry does not exceed 2% of their genomes.
View attachment 876377 the curry definitely has some greek whore dna in him, look at those curls.
Curries can have curly hair and this guy's phenotype is what the upper class indo "aryans" of south asia look like. They have high amounts ANI dna.

The curry dude looks like he is Aurelius Marcus's descendant.
Screenshot 20230917 192704

View attachment 876377 the curry definitely has some greek whore dna in him, look at those curls.
All light skinned Indians have Greek in them. Greeks themselves are just albino Dravidians.

Even Alexander the Great had an Indian phenotype
Alexander the Great mosaic cropped

Whites and Indians are just admixtures of each other. They all orginate from Charcoal Black Dravidians.
Images 1

Exactly. I live in a nordic country and I guarantee you, some south europeans are not considered white in here. Like portuguese, south italians, greeks.. You might say all europeans are white but there are castes and levels to it.

No italians have 0 black african ancestry. They just have small amounts of arab blood but the North African ancestry does not exceed 2% of their genomes.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Either way North Africans also have black ancestry. Any white ethnicity with dark features got it from Blacks. Whites with the ability to tan got it from Blacks. The original white man is an albino Dravidian.

@PersonalityChad thoughts?

Everyone in the video mogs me to proxima centauri and back
No i was talking about the racepill some people say that meds are honorary ethnics what's your opinion on that?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Either way North Africans also have black ancestry. Any white ethnicity with dark features got it from Blacks. Whites with the ability to tan got it from Blacks. The original white man is an albino Dravidian.
North Africans only have black ancestry from the sub Saharan slaves they imported during antiquity
Thank god they castrated most of them

No i was talking about the racepill some people say that meds are honorary ethnics what's your opinion on that?
Lmao. Depends from person to person i guess. I have brown curly hair and i'm kind of olive skinned, so maybe i fit as a "honorary ethnic". But for me it doesn't really matter, 99% of my competition here is other Italians, not nordic Chad.

North Africans only have black ancestry from the sub Saharan slaves they imported during antiquity
Thank god they castrated most of them
People accuse Drake of being Arab because he has the same genetic makeup as them.

They literally look nothing alike you coping curry

That curry can pass as sand at best

All light skinned Indians have Greek in them. Greeks themselves are just albino Dravidians.

Even Alexander the Great had an Indian phenotype
View attachment 876380
Whites and Indians are just admixtures of each other. They all orginate from Charcoal Black Dravidians.
View attachment 876383

None of them "originate" from Dravidians, Indians are Aryans mixed with Dravidians at varying degrees, the less Dravidian the more fuckable she is.

None of them "originate" from Dravidians, Indians are Aryans mixed with Dravidians at varying degrees, the less Dravidian the more fuckable she is.
There's no such thing as Aryan. They’re albino Dravidians, nothing more.

Nah it's true. Indians have some amount of european ancestry due to Aryan Migration. North Indians more so than Southern ones. In a way we are a mix between Aborginals and Proto Indo Europeans.

A nigger is still a nigger. Anyway if sandnigger, currynigger, ricenigger, pastanigger, tacconigger or the classic nigger

Last edited:
Sheer fucktardery
You're a retarded Aryan coper. Explain to me where "Aryans" came from. Europe was inhabited by blacks up until the 1000s and before that it was empty wastelands. A race doesn't just spawn out of nowhere like a video game.

Also explain to me why an Albino indian kid looks exactly like a white boy.
Indian woman

You're a retarded Aryan coper. Explain to me where "Aryans" came from. Europe was inhabited by blacks up until the 1000s and before that it was empty wastelands. A race doesn't just spawn out of nowhere like a video game.

View attachment 876505
Just cause ppl look the same does not mean having the same genetics
Europe was inhabited by blacks up until 1000s? Europeans would be ugly balloon lipped wide noses nappy haired light skins quadroon looking asses like me if that was true.

B-but fagtalians a-are white guys...

Europe was inhabited by blacks up until 1000s? Europeans would be ugly balloon lipped wide noses nappy haired light skins quadroon looking asses like me if that was true.
I'm not gonna argue history with eurocentrists. White people look like Albino indians because that's what they are. The kikes lied to you :cryfeels:

My ancestors never set a foot in that place. But maybe you can show me the ones that were torn down and actually make a point by doing so.

B-but fagtalians a-are white guys...
My uncle lives in Italy, the north in fact, and he tells me how no one can tell he's iraqi. Jfl I myself had a greek supervisor who looked waaaay darker and ethnic than me

That's exactly what it means
Europe was never inhabitants by negroes. Wtf are you on about?
View attachment 876505
Because indians have mixture from ancient slavs and ancient iranians, so their bone structures will vaguely resemble those people, albeit with darker skin. Ergo, when you take the dark skin away, they will even MORESO resemble them

Nah it's true. Indians have some amount of european ancestry due to Aryan Migration. North Indians more so than Southern ones. In a way we are a mix between Aborginals and Proto Indo Europeans.
Tf? Ofc I know curries are abo + INF + PIE mutts, that’s not what he claimed at all though.

View attachment 876505
Ability to tan is connected to the need to work outside under sun lol

Exactly. I live in a nordic country and I guarantee you, some south europeans are not considered white in here. Like portuguese, south italians, greeks.. You might say all europeans are white but there are castes and levels to it.

but south European history is a lot better than Nordic ancient history though