Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Genuine question why White people and sometimes even sfcels...

To koniec

To koniec

BETRAYED BY HIS OWN GENES
★★★★★
...Worship east asians ? I just stumbled over some videos about china on polish youtube and it's nothing but praise for them for them with some negative comments. But it's nothing compared to Japan and Korea worship here ( not to mention that i see more and more east asian media promoted here like even small aspects like cuisine ).

I'm asking this cause on their own social they show mostly disdain and hatred for white man, when i saw some videos about cologne cathedral a lot showed a lot insecurities by stating that it's nothing compared to chink palaces :feelshaha:. I became kinda yellow pilled on them, even here there are some arrogant ricecels.

Hell there even anti white sentiment article only in Nip language ( no kiddin )
And don't want to even start about yellow fever which many white men have ( i think @Chudpreet mentioned that it's more a white man obviously besides mongoloid men ) I think @DarkStar said that in past he had it and @pixy.BELGRADE.cel too ?

I know it feels like @comradespiderman29 type of post, never was attracted to noodles but was a weeb in high school

Honestly it's just feel like in general white people are stripped from any pride and now must worship blacks, jews and chinks...

@thespanishcel
@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
@Rapist
@Made in Heaven

East Asians are attractive

...Worship east asians ? I just stumbled over some videos about china on polish youtube and it's nothing but praise for them for them with some negative comments. But it's nothing compared to Japan and Korea worship here ( not to mention that i see more and more east asian media promoted here like even small aspects like cuisine ).

I'm asking this cause on their own social they show mostly disdain and hatred for white man, when i saw some videos about cologne cathedral a lot showed a lot insecurities by stating that it's nothing compared to chink palaces :feelshaha:. I became kinda yellow pilled on them, even here there are some arrogant ricecels.

And don't want to even start about yellow fever which many white men have ( i think @Chudpreet mentioned that it's more a white man obviously besides mongoloid men ) I think @DarkStar said that in past he had it and @pixy.BELGRADE.cel too ?

I know it feels like @comradespiderman29 type of post, never was attracted to noodles but was a weeb in high school

Honestly it's just feel like in general white people are stripped from any pride and now must worship blacks, jews and chinks...

@thespanishcel
@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
@Rapist
@Made in Heaven
They are submissive and easy

I guess many trads and stormfrontcels like Japan because it's still kinda conservative and closed borders compared to the west.

Probably because the asians worship them back

Some do, but my internet experience is not really the same

Asians really seems to stick with each other like any race besides...well white one

group-of-high-school-boys-in-uniform-posing-for-commemorative-photo-D426TJ.jpg
japan-girls-school-uniform-japanese-blue-green-chequered-sailor-fuku-typical-middle-high-which-modeled-51097257.jpg
girls-at-crosswalk-in-school-uniform-kyoto-japan-B18N8C.jpg
girls-at-crosswalk-in-school-uniform-kyoto-japan-B18MT7.jpg

It's because of their high IQ & fact that they usually integrate well into western countries. With that being said however I'm still against multiculturalism & Whites & East Asians race mixing.

Partially true, much better than dindus, curries and arabs but i heard that chinese are problem in canada ( too much of them )
There's far more curries flooding into Canada than Chinese.

@thespanishcel
@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
@Rapist
@Made in Heaven
I don’t feel the need to shill for white women or white chad. If anything I would vote for the interests on niggers and women to fuck up the first world and make their lives harder. White chad and Stacy have the best life me voting blue may get them killing by an immigrant on the off chance and I’m cool with that.

Anime + the yellow fever you mentioned, which seems inherent to a lot of WM. Also this:
Asians are seen as a "model minority" in Western countries because of how well Asians (or specifically, Asian foids) assimilate into modern day white culture

Because they are the whiter non-white race

Because they are the whiter non-white race
japan and china are the most based countries. also shoutout to the south koreacels for living in that feminist shithole

East Asians are attractive
No they aren’t fuck Asians I fucking hate asia it should be nuked the most antisemitism place on the planet more than middle east

Sands can look whiter in some cases

If a sand looks white its just because he is white, not all individuals born in the Middle East look like brown big nosed Neanderthals

Looking white = having predominance of white genes

"Pure sands" just look too brown, if they look white it is because they are mixed with white, so they literally stop being sands (racially, not culturally)

If a sand looks white its just because he is white, not all individuals born in the Middle East look like brown big nosed Neanderthals

Looking white = having predominance of white genes

"Pure sands" just look too brown, if they look white it is because they are mixed with white, so they literally stop being sands (racially, not culturally)
They're still separate races though, like spics too.

No they aren’t fuck Asians I fucking hate asia it should be nuked the most antisemitism place on the planet more than middle east
Its pro semitism

Because east asians are the only race that openly allow whites to degrade them

Because east asians are the only race that doesnt gatekeep their women

Because east asians are the only race that go head over heels for white approval

And a myriad of other similar reasons. @pyromancer1234

The model minority stereotype applies to all Asians, but the only Asians that truly "assimilate" with whites socially are the foids, since Asian men seem typically marginalized

I guess many trads and stormfrontcels like Japan because it's still kinda conservative and closed borders compared to the west.
Yh, japan is not nearly as cucked as the west and is 10x more based but it still has some issues sadly.

Because east asians are the only race that openly allow whites to degrade them

Because east asians are the only race that doesnt gatekeep their women

Because east asians are the only race that go head over heels for white approval

And a myriad of other similar reasons. @pyromancer1234
White people don't worship East Asians. To Whites, White culture is always superior to foreign culture no matter their relative objective merits, and White individuals have a weight and right of existence that no other people of color have no matter their relative objective merits. To Whites, almost every culture of the world is worthless and good for nothing but destruction and pillaging. Only at the bottom of that very deep well might East Asian culture be the most appreciated foreign culture. OP, having not lived the Asian experience, might be mistaking the glimmer of appreciation Whites have for East Asians as something more.

Really, it's the other way around. East Asians, both females and male cucks, worship White people. You can see plain in the data of their dating preferences.
Asian women take the cake when it comes to the theory and practice of race traitorhood. No matter their own looks on the scale, they invariably couple with White men. They pretty much collectively enforce jus primae noctis on themselves for White men to enjoy. Half of them are permanently partnered with White men, those who cannot even imagine having an Asian man as a partner without retching. The other half are mostly bananarangs, those who had fun being pumped and dumped before ensnaring an unwitting or desperate Asian man for provisioning. Their promiscuity is borne out by the data: Asian women have four times the STDs of Asian men.

There is no greater advocate of White-supremacy than the modern Asian woman.

Last edited:
To Whites, almost every culture of the world is worthless and good for nothing but destruction and pillaging. Only at the bottom of that very deep well might East Asian culture be the most appreciated foreign culture. OP, having not lived the Asian experience, might be mistaking the glimmer of appreciation Whites have for East Asians as something more
:yes:.
There is no greater advocate of White-supremacy than the modern Asian woman
And that is exactly why some whitecels may "appreciate" asian culture, because it is what gives them a path to ascension, a noodlewhore fuckdoll and nothing more.

Never mind all else about the culture.

And that is exactly why some whitecels may "appreciate" asian culture, because it is what gives them a path to ascension, a noodlewhore fuckdoll and nothing more.

Never mind all else about the culture.
I wrote this on le Reddit:
99% of White interest in Asian culture is self-interest. They do not care about Asian welfare, or even long-term sustainability of Asian culture they can feed off of slowly. They do not even care about their own sons they will produce with Asian women. They are all looking for the fast grab. Any White interest is contingent on the WMAF Shogun Dances-With-Wolves fantasy: worm their way in, take the goods, food, and women, and leave. And what better way to be a snake than to guise it in true expertise?

Take away this access and WM interest would fade faster than you can say "Sayonara." The onus is mostly on AF, of course, but if AM alone were a little less welcoming, the plague of WM might abate a little too.

I cannot stand it for example, when an AF visits an asian space asking for recommendations on asian-centric wedding ideas or asian-centric wedding attire, when that person is also openly parading her WMAF relationship via her profile pic.

All this is to say I feel the same disgust when I see what you're describing. Pretty much every other topic in mixed-gender (a.k.a. WMAF-led) Asian spaces smacks of this. A celebration of Asian culture in a world devoid of Asian men. Asian women asking how to perform their culture always for the benefit of WM, not AM. Asian women using our lived expertise for free to farm for cultural pearls they can carry off to uplift their union with WM, over AM. They're less respectful of their own culture than Whites; at least Whites pay their cultural consultants. Asian women demand aid to pimp out their culture, the culture that Asian men built at least half of, on a daily basis. They willingly serve as the lapdogs of WM so they can piss down at AM while their WM masters hold their leashes.