Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Genuine question for normies

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
How do we even approach women? Women always talk about how they hate strangers approaching them, so just randomly talking to women in public is out of the question.

“just go to bars/nightclubs” Not everyone likes getting wasted and doing drugs.

“Join social groups engaging in shared interests” Most women aren’t interested in the same shit I’m interested in.

So what the fuck do I even do? Normies act like women just fall out of the sky when you put the smallest bit of effort into socializing with them but the truth is it’s a lot more complex. Women are very hard to read and frequently send mixed signals. And of course the burden of starting a convo or putting in effort is on us because apparently it’s sexist to expect women to do anything:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Umm sweaty have you tried being less misogynistic and take a shower? women can sense your bad personality from a block away you know.

Best bet is befriend guys who know a lot of women , therefore , by hanging out with them you should come to meet some

I've never been able to figure it out. They just seem to spawn into normie's circles like a video game.

Why are femoids always trying to talk to me?

Best bet is befriend guys who know a lot of women , therefore , by hanging out with them you should come to meet some
That could work but usually normies are out doing normie things and have no time for losers like us

You don’t. Either match with them online or somehow get normie friends that know women and will introduce you. It does seem like some normies magically wake up with gf’s tho. Even the not so social ones. :feelswhat:

They have large and relatively shallow social circle from early years and on.My conviction is that you can't fail at dating if you're a normie and above 5.Before you could even get a gf just by attending the church meeting.

You pay, that’s what society wants and achieved. You have a few options:
- the most straight forward, pay a hooker and get laid
- get on dating apps and pay for premium features because that’s the only way for non chads to have any interactions.
- the most desperate: pay for an onlyfans to get the illusory feeling to have a relationship with her.
- pay for courses, books and shit that pretend to make you a better charmer

In any case, the average have HAS to pay for any interaction with a femoid, it’s not free anymore. And it’s not even guaranteed you’ll achieve anything, you’re just throwing money away, making you even more broke and less desirable

How do we even approach women? Women always talk about how they hate strangers approaching them, so just randomly talking to women in public is out of the question.

“just go to bars/nightclubs” Not everyone likes getting wasted and doing drugs.

“Join social groups engaging in shared interests” Most women aren’t interested in the same shit I’m interested in.

So what the fuck do I even do? Normies act like women just fall out of the sky when you put the smallest bit of effort into socializing with them but the truth is it’s a lot more complex. Women are very hard to read and frequently send mixed signals. And of course the burden of starting a convo or putting in effort is on us because apparently it’s sexist to expect women to do anything:feelsseriously:
Also every single foid at a bar or club is a giga slut. If I was chad they’d be great one time lay spots but I’d also have to get std tests regularly.

They have large and relatively shallow social circle from early years and on.My conviction is that you can't fail at dating if you're a normie and above 5.Before you could even get a gf just by attending the church meeting.

Also every single foid at a bar or club is a giga slut. If I was chad they’d be great one time lay spots but I’d also have to get std tests regularly.
True. Also gigabased custom title:smonk:

100% - Permaban infiltrator/Bluepilled
I made this fake account to comment on your post specifically (Ban incoming) because you seem like you haven't gone off the deep end just yet like a lot of others. Just because you are going to a bar doesn't mean you have to get wasted or even drunk. Go have 1 beer and walk around with it the whole time and you won't get questioned or look creepy for being in a bar and not drinking. You don't have to be interested in the same things as a woman, learn to edit your personality a little bit to make the conversation last if you can get one started. Practice makes perfect. If you have a couple of guys in your area who are willing to accompany you to social settings, it makes it easier and less awkward for the woman you are talking to. Situationally finding a woman to approach (like in a bar, social event, etc., or even being introduced by someone) will always be better than random approaching in public, which almost always ends poorly. You are right, women are confusing as fuck, but by learning it can become easier to see how they work and learn patterns and shit.

Umm sweaty have you tried being less misogynistic and take a shower? women can sense your bad personality from a block away you know.

I made this fake account to comment on your post specifically (Ban incoming) because you seem like you haven't gone off the deep end just yet like a lot of others. Just because you are going to a bar doesn't mean you have to get wasted or even drunk. Go have 1 beer and walk around with it the whole time and you won't get questioned or look creepy for being in a bar and not drinking. You don't have to be interested in the same things as a woman, learn to edit your personality a little bit to make the conversation last if you can get one started. Practice makes perfect. If you have a couple of guys in your area who are willing to accompany you to social settings, it makes it easier and less awkward for the woman you are talking to. Situationally finding a woman to approach (like in a bar, social event, etc., or even being introduced by someone) will always be better than random approaching in public, which almost always ends poorly. You are right, women are confusing as fuck, but by learning it can become easier to see how they work and learn patterns and shit.
Are you an Incel?

If you have a couple of guys in your area who are willing to accompany you to social settings, it makes it easier
wow, what a great advice. Most ppl here dont have friends you fucked up idiot!

mods

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by NBC

You will never get an advice in good faith from normorons, so it's pointless to ask. They give those half-ass retarded advice for you to either fuck off or make fool out of yourself for thier enjoyment.

What r ur interests :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

You will never get an advice in good faith from normorons, so it's pointless to ask. They give those half-ass retarded advice for you to either fuck off or make fool out of yourself for thier enjoyment.
:yes::yes::yes:

Normies will never help you, they’re far beyond us :feelsjuice: if they do it’ll be shit like
Take that line with a grain of salt and it may make more sense. :feelsthink: I know that's hard for some of us retards to comprehend.

Yeah, so that means I can't give op advice? That's the whole point of this fucking thread you mongoloid.
did you try your smart advices at yourself?

Last edited:
did you try your smart advices by youfself?
Advice is advice, better than sitting around doing nothing to better your situation (and that's not bluepill, thats called hitting rock bottom and not roping). I have tried things, Have YOU tried anything ? :feelskek:

Advice is advice, better than sitting around doing nothing to better your situation (and that's not bluepill, thats called hitting rock bottom and not roping). I have tried things, Have YOU tried anything ? :feelskek:
And still Incel, right? jfl Thats like asking homeless people on how to get rich.
Here is some basic knowledge for you: If a woman is interested in you, she will let you know. So TrYiNg is 100% Bullshit

You're missing the point mate, trying is a COPE. chad doesn't need to try anything, he was born with everything that a femoid wants :blackpill:
I suppose you're right.

who am i kidding, there is no hope. just eternal copium.

Just think of the world as a video game where the option to have a gf just doesn't exist for you. All the NPCs can do it though.

who am i kidding, there is no hope. just eternal copium.
So now you are trying hard to look like an Incel. this is hilarious:feelshaha:
@TheProphetMuscle

So now you are trying hard to look like an Incel. this is hilarious:feelshaha:
@TheProphetMuscle
Think what you want. I know my own truth, just because we don't see eye to eye doesn't make my struggle any less valid than yours.

Think what you want. I know my own truth, just because we don't see eye to eye doesn't make my struggle any less valid than yours.
I dont need to think cuz I can read

Last edited:
I dont have to think cuz I can read
Do you always have an issue with new people here? The wording was incorrect and not what I had intended it to come across as, and I explained that to mod. If you want me gone so bad bring it to the mods again and push for me to be banned.

LMAO even if they are if you're a truecel it makes no difference. I did MUSICAL THEATER in high school. Imagine being surrounded by single girls in a group with maybe 5 straight guys tops for an hour after school nearly every day. I spent YEARS doing that and not one of them was even slightly interested in me. There was one chick who was kinda friendly to me who i shot my shot with but even she rejected me. Meanwhile the good-looking guy in the group got shitloads of female attention.

By approaching women, they mean normal conversations, not pick up lines. Anyone ever tried meeting women in Public Parks , like Central Park, in NYC..,?