Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gentlemen, the meme gender

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★

Just Exist, ladies

oh im so heartbroken about a story i've heard a million times. If anything this is pretty good advertising for us.

Useless woman.

Femcels don't exist. Or, at least they're just very very rare. Like they're a burn victim or something.

"trufemcels"
"lol I had a one night stand with Chad take that you incels ;)"
Then they complain when we say that women can't be incel, they aren't doing a good job at denying it.

Sounds like larping/trolling tbh

"trufemcels"
"lol I had a one night stand with Chad take that you incels ;)"
Then they complain when we say that women can't be incel, they aren't doing a good job at denying it.
It's a fucking joke subreddit :feelsseriously:

chads literally have magic powers on foids. look at that fucking charm spell.

Foids can never develop their own shitty memes, so they larp.

Obvious troll to get attention and rile us up.

Stop giving them what they want. They aren’t serious and most are probably numales in disguise.

They don't even have their own "no brag" rule, JFL. That's the most basic rule on a community with "truly" celibate people.

They don't even have their own "no brag" rule, JFL. That's the most basic rule on a community with "truly" celibate people.
Because they aren’t involuntarily celibate, they’re hurt cause chads won’t date them.

JFL @ that larp, stop giving them attention

Because they aren’t involuntarily celibate, they’re hurt cause chads won’t date them.
I think it's not even that, it's that they are cumdumpsters of Chad, and wished they had LTR with them instead (but Chad has better options).

I think it's not even that, it's that they are cumdumpsters of Chad, and wished they had LTR with them instead (but Chad has better options).
That’s what I meant.

Consent is a joke. People don't consent to what they're attracted to. Women are marionettes in the hands of Chads just like men ruin their lives over women.

She put it well, "he owns me sexually". The "power unbalance" between an attractive person and an unattractive one is pretty much the biggest power unbalance a relationship can have unless we're talking about actual small children who can't even speak properly.

Consent is a joke. People don't consent to what they're attracted to. Women are marionettes in the hands of Chads just like men ruin their lives over women.

She put it well, "he owns me sexually". The "power unbalance" between an attractive person and an unattractive one is pretty much the biggest power unbalance a relationship can have unless we're talking about actual small children who can't even speak properly.
So you're essentially saying...... it's over?

How is confirming what we've been preaching gonna upset us? Probably a troll tbh.

too bad we got proven right yet again... Lol

Why would anyone cry about that? If anything it's more proof it's just about looks.

So you're essentially saying...... it's over?
It's more than just over, it's revolting. The modern world is entirely based on inaccurate, unfounded and questionable concepts that have managed to somehow overthrow more reasonable, universal and beneficial stuff such as religion, nation, family, etc.

I hate everything about the modern west except for some aspects of technology tbh. It feels so frustrating it leaves my completely unambitious and despondent.

r/truefemcels is basically just r/inceltears2.0

It's more than just over, it's revolting. The modern world is entirely based on inaccurate, unfounded and questionable concepts that have managed to somehow overthrow more reasonable, universal and beneficial stuff such as religion, nation, family, etc.

I hate everything about the modern west except for some aspects of technology tbh. It feels so frustrating it leaves my completely unambitious and despondent.
The west is complete ass. Imperialism, consumerism, liberal democracy, etc.

Why we would cry about this? This is exactly what we being saying since the beginning with all this "femcels" bullshit, thanks for proving that we are right again, I guess?

How is that a femcel but had sex with a chad? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: guys, guess what? I am an incel but I had sex with a stacy last week :feelsgah: femcels don't exist and that subreddit is pathetic

Lock them up. They serve no purpose.

femcel = fat girl that cant get chad cock for 2 months

“Oh teehee I’m an incel it was months ago when I fucked chad last teehee”

"truefemcels"

BURN IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS