Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gentlecels, i present you "The truecel with a 10/10 personality" in the Sims 4.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
First i tried to create Shrek, but failed, so this is why he's green, ended up with a truecel looking nerd curry.
If i remember correctly, i've put every personality trait to be good with romance and love.
His personality was so good, it was scary, he could bang one women while the another one is waiting in the kitchen.
@
BabyFuck McGirlsex
@
dr.dundaldo

Women number 1, first encounter with this absolute chad, she was disgusted, but that quickly changed when i flexed my big muscles in front of her.

Women number 2 (my fav), i just met her and this was her response to getting slapped around, she vomited from the morning sickness, then immediately did 20 push ups, and cleaned the toilet afterward while i was taking a bath.

(Modded a little bit, so i made the gallery mature)
Women 3, she didn't care about how many kids i made her, she was hooked on my chad personality.

Women 4, nothing exceptional really, just a trailer trash that was blinded by my chad halo.

Women 5, i could see that her first impression of me was disgust, but with a magic slap, everything changed.

My chad slayer personality was so good that i got tired of fucking whores and making baby's, i adopted a dog, and lived happily ever after, the end boyos.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this. :feelsokman:
Almost every female had to puke. :feelskek:

Seems like you have used a sex-/uncensor mod? Based.

Last edited:
First i tried to create Shrek, but failed, so this is why he's green, ended up with a truecel looking nerd curry.
If i remember correctly, i've put every personality trait to be good with romance and love.
His personality was so good, it was scary, he could bang one women while the another one is waiting in the kitchen.
@
BabyFuck McGirlsex
@
dr.dundaldo

Women number 1, first encounter with this absolute chad, she was disgusted, but that quickly changed when i flexed my big muscles in front of her.

Women number 2 (my fav), i just met her and this was her response to getting slapped around, she vomited from the morning sickness, then immediately did 20 push ups, and cleaned the toilet afterward while i was taking a bath.

(Modded a little bit, so i made the gallery mature)
Women 3, she didn't care about how many kids i made her, she was hooked on my chad personality.

Women 4, nothing exceptional really, just a trailer trash that was blinded by my chad halo.

Women 5, i could see that her first impression of me was disgust, but with a magic slap, everything changed.

My chad slayer personality was so good that i got tired of fucking whores and making baby's, i adopted a dog, and lived happily ever after, the end boyos.

BEYOND BASED
This is actually lifefuel ngl
Tell me - did you install a nude mod or what? Im amazed the ((((censors)))) allowed the game to have nudity

Almost every female had to puke. :feelskek:

Seems like you have used a sex-/uncensor mod? Based.
Yes it was a mod that was adding sex position and cum stains, some sims could enter your house and start having sex on the couch or bathroom too and you had to shoo them away. There was even one that you could bang dogs, another one that you could infect other sims with aids, but i didn't install them.

Yes it was a mod that was adding sex position and cum stains, some sims could enter your house and start having sex on the couch or bathroom too and you had to shoo them away. There was even one that you could bang dogs, another one that you could infect other sims with aids, but i didn't install them.
Didn't know that, maybe I'll get this game myself now. (I only played The Sims 2 as a kid.)

Make this a thread series or something, it was fun

Make this a thread series or something, it was fun
I don't have it installed anymore, but it could be fun if i recreate this experiment again lol.

Couldn't he be uglier than that?

See inklers? It's your personality? :soy:

:lul: :lul: :lul: Browsing on my phone while I take a shit and this made me suddenly lose bowel control from laughter

Last edited: