Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel GENOCIDE JUNGLE GOOKS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
2023 08 04 01 14 55 Yandex Images  search for similar images  Mozilla Firefox

THIS IS THE AVERAGE OF WHAT I LOOK LIKE. IT IS OVER FOR ME. WHAT CAN I FUCKING DO??? NO SURGERY CAN FIX THIS SHIT. THERES JUST TOO MUCH WRONG IN THE FACE. NONE OF THESE MEN DO ANYTHING IMPORTANT OR HAVE ANY SIGNIFICANCE IN LIFE. OTHER THAN CLEANING A TOILET AND TAKING A SHITTY SHIT THAT STINKS. EVEN WHEN I SHAVE MY FUCKING MUSDACHE IT STILL LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A DIRTY SANCHEZ ON MY FUCKING FACE LIKE I HAVE A FUCKING SHIT FETISH HUFF TOILETS ALL DAY AND WANT TO DISGUST PEOPLE WITH MY ENTIRE MOUTH AREA. THEY ARE ALL SO FUCKING UGLY LIKE YOU JUST WANT TO IGNORE THEIR EXISTENCE, YOU WANT TO FORGET YOU LOOKED AT THIS PICTURE FOR EVEN 2 SECONDS, AND THE FACT THAT THEY ARENT NECCESSARILY "BAD" OR INDOLENT PEOPLE MAKES THEIR UGLINESS EVEN MORE PATHETIC.

EVERY FUCKING FEMALE IN JUNGLE GOOK COUNTRIES JUST WANT TO FUCKING LEAVE AND ABANDON THESE MEN TO BE SEXLESS EUNUCHS THAT DIE OFF. THEY DONT CARE IF SOME WHITE GUY POUNDS A KNUCKLE SANDWHICH INTO THEIR FACE EVERY DAY. BETTER THAT THEN COMING HOME TO A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS.

YOU CAN NUKE ANY JUNGLE GOOK COUNTRY AND THE MOURNING WOULD LAST 2 DAYS BEFORE ALL THE OTHER RACES MOVE ON. THIS IS THE FATE OF ALL SUBHUMAN ETHNICS ESPECIALLY NON BLACK ONES.

Last edited:
Stop self hating bro. Just guerilla warfare Maxx bro, kill some Yankees bro

YOU CAN NUKE ANY JUNGLE GOOK COUNTRY AND THE MOURNING WOULD LAST 2 DAYS BEFORE ALL THE OTHER RACES MOVE ON. THIS IS THE FATE OF ALL SUBHUMAN ETHNICS

SEA men are all known for being cucked by whites and having all their women stolen.
Jungle gook > Curry
at least curries aren't going through sex transition surgeries like thai men so they can get BWC in the ass.

Just shave lol
I get a mix of the most trucel looking azeans and literal Changs just by not wearing glasses lol
I don't really believe that my looksmatch is an actual kpop stacy
2374628 1619957808174

To prove my point
You can literally use Kreider's model shoots and still get really ugly motherfuckers

This is what I got:

1. Kreider cant get shit on tinder in the first place
2. The ugliest chang in that collage mogs the fuck out of the most attractive one in mine by at least 7 PSL
As I said, try using a picture without facial hair
Background matters too, you can't be posing in a shed lol
Use the FaceApp lookmatch to normalize results

Do you live in the west?

I'm a creepy dude myself and even I'm getting creeped out by this jungle gook

@SlayerSlayer
Why was the OG thread deleted?
Dox risk? :feelsmega:

I do feel bad for SEAs. Indians at least have some variety. A good minority (esp in west) are tallfags, some have good facial hair, some are high IQ, etc. SEAs are all scattered around a low average without much variation.

SEA men are all known for being cucked by whites and having all their women stolen.

at least curries aren't going through sex transition surgeries like thai men so they can get BWC in the ass.
Curries mog SEAs super hard. Curries look like white aryan ubermesch people next to how absolutely subhuman SEAs are jfl