Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Genious mastermind GigaIQ @Adamhastor Thinks approaching 100+ foids is volcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Genius mastermind @Adamhastor has declared that approaching multiple sub4 and sub5 foids is volcel!
wow! I wonder what complete bluepill bullshit uh I mean High IQ blackpilled information he has for us next. what a high IQ blackpill god! Totally not a retarded stormfront Bluepiller or anything!

Please, Bluepill retard faggot high IQ blackpill god, share more bluepill lying trash interesting facts with us!

Brass balls to do approaching in the west in 2020. Easy way to get jailed or shamed on social media.

Brass balls to do approaching in the west in 2020. Easy way to get jailed or shamed on social media.

He can play the BLM card and deflect all damage from accusations.

Genius mastermind @Adamhastor has declared that approaching multiple sub4 and sub5 foids is volcel!
wow! I wonder what complete bluepill bullshit uh I mean High IQ blackpilled information he has for us next. what a high IQ blackpill god! Totally not a retarded stormfront Bluepiller or anything!

Please, Bluepill retard faggot high IQ blackpill god, share more bluepill lying trash interesting facts with us!

How is it possible to not be in prison after approaching 100+ females as an incel? Approaching a foid as an ugly man is always sexual harassment

in 2020 the only form of volceldom is not trying tinder

How is it possible to not be in prison after approaching 100+ females as an incel? Approaching a foid as an ugly man is always sexual harassment
You're right, it's not possible. If she is not attracted to the person doing it, it will always be creepy. and unsolicited It's not worth it at this point. You can get a harassment charge for just looking at a foid you're interested in and making her "uncomfortable". Idc about cold-approach, it's way too risky imo

Chad for doing 100 approaches tbhngldedsrs.
Trucels can't look at foids general direction

in 2020 the only form of volceldom is not trying tinder
I dont think so honestly.

3 options
be attractive enough and social circle, preferably a 7 but 5,5 works
be attractive enough and nightclub, preferably a 7 but 6,5 works

tinder, be an 8 to get semi decent looking foids

I dont think so honestly.

3 options
be attractive enough and social circle, preferably a 7 but 5,5 works
be attractive enough and nightclub, preferably a 7 but 6,5 works

tinder, be an 8 to get semi decent looking foids
true tbh

i just was trying to say colvin = non volcel but incel

JFL, so actually trying to realize you are an incel or not is now volcel.

Volcel if you dont approach every girl in your city.

Stormcucks unironically think anything you do is volcel if you're Black :feelskek:
literally hate blacks so much that they aren't even accepted as being ugly.

Someone has to explain to him that walking up to 100 foids and being rejected every time doesn't make you volcel.
Anymore than walking up to 100 ATM machines, and getting no money, doesn't make you rich.
Any idiot can walk up to an ATM without his credit card, that doesn't make him poor

Approaching foids and being rejected is the opposite of being voluntary celibate.
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif

Approaching foids and being rejected is the opposite of being voluntary celibate.
He doesn't approach, he larps.
A black dude who approached 105 white foids would have gotten at least 10 lays if he were a 1/10

He doesn't approach, he larps.
A black dude who approached 105 white foids would have gotten at least 10 lays if he were a 1/10
You do realize 1/10 is elephant man tier right? Plus to lay a white foid as a black guy you need to be a tyrone or a statusmaxxed normie,If you try this as an incel you are going to jail.

Black lives matter ACTUALLY means tyrone lives matter,a black incel that doesn't show interest in sports,rap or "thug life" has the same value of a cockroach for the black "community".

Most definitely. Unless I somehow got a random shitload of money that I could live off of for the rest of my life, I'll probably never approach ever, otherwise my credentials would be marked on the Internet negatively and it would be extremely hard to find a job after college.

You do realize 1/10 is elephant man tier right? Plus to lay a white foid as a black guy you need to be a tyrone or a statusmaxxed normie,If you try this as an incel you are going to jail.

Black lives matter ACTUALLY means tyrone lives matter,a black incel that doesn't show interest in sports,rap or "thug life" has the same value of a cockroach for the black "community".
EXACTLY. I've already made a thread exposing BLM https://incels.is/threads/what-the-...ment-really-means-the-truth-about-blm.214099/ .

Also half the foids I approached were Black/ethnic

EXACTLY. I've already made a thread exposing BLM https://incels.is/threads/what-the-...ment-really-means-the-truth-about-blm.214099/ .

Also half the foids I approached were Black/ethnic
Stormfront copers love to feed their delusion of all black guys being slayers JFL.

It's easier to blame another race and say they are "stealing" your women than come to terms with the fact that you are a white incel/truecel that wouldn't get none even If the country was 100% white.

Stormfront copers love to feed their delusion of all black guys being slayers JFL.

It's easier to blame another race and say they are "stealing" your women than come to terms with the fact that you are a white incel/truecel that wouldn't get none even If the country was 100% white.
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif

Cold approaching is useless if non-chad. Got to use social circles if youre close to 5/10.

Lol true. Just blame ethnics for your sexual failures theory.

Last edited:
Cold approaching is useless if non-chad. Got to use social circles if youre close to 5/10.
I am nowhere near 5/10 sadly :feels:.

Also my only "social circle" is ONE autistic KHHV friend. its over

approachmaxxing is so fucking suifuel, I'm glad I stopped

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back