Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Genie offers you 10,000$ for each inch of your height.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date

How much height are you giving up?

• 2 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 inches

• 4 inches

• 5 inches

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Let’s say a genie offers you a trade off. For every inch of your height you get 10,000$ cash. You can’t trade fractions of inches (like 1/3 of an inch for 3,300$). How much height are you giving up?

I (5’8) would give an inch which would make me 5’7, then use this money on jaw implants. I would give more but being sub 5’6 is too brutal.

@Broly @kanyepilled @Transcended Trucel @SocialzERo @SlutLiberationFront @hamlossus thoughtslossus?

<5 = less than 5 inches

Wtf is this retarded question

Only $10k? Are you fucking kidding me LMAOOOOOOOO

61 inches, i would be rich picori.

Wtf is this retarded question
oh it's just like your replies. You should able to decipher them.

Or u need your mother or a mod to do that?

I bet. Can you do anything on your own? "Weakling" and "overcompensation" here faggot read these words again. :lul:

wtf that's a shitty offer. i would do it for 100'000 USD for a cm

No amount of money is going to compensate for height. And no, even if I could afford it I won't risk getting height surgery.

$1 million for 1 inch.

can i pay him $10,000 each to give me inches?

i'm not giving shit i'm too short

I'm only 5'10 so I can't afford to give up anything.

10k an inch isn't enough, you can wagie for a little bit for that amount of money.

I wouldn't do it.

It would have to be at least $1,000,000 per inch for me to even consider it.

Let’s say a genie offers you a trade off. For every inch of your height you get 10,000$ cash. You can’t trade fractions of inches (like 1/3 of an inch for 3,300$). How much height are you giving up?

I (5’8) would give an inch which would make me 5’7, then use this money on jaw implants. I would give more but being sub 5’6 is too brutal.

@Broly @kanyepilled @Transcended Trucel @SocialzERo @SlutLiberationFront @hamlossus thoughtslossus?
I would be willing to pay the genie $100k for 10 inches of height(5'5 to 6'3)

Maybe an inch for 100k but not for 10k

Fuck it. I'm already ugly and 5'10. In my case, every inch of my height is important.
That deal would be profitable for tallfags only.

Sacrifice 48", get 480K, buy a world class tiny home and live out ones days as a forest gnome in peace and quiet.

if it was like 100k for a inch I would say yes and use the money to get 2 LL surgeries to gain 6 and possible has some money left over.
Only 10k is way to low for a whole inch in this degenerate soyciety

use the money to get 2 LL surgeries
pernas-pau.jpg

I'd give all of my height just make me disappear from this gay earth.

You do realise you put the wrong >

I need every inch. :feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back