Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Genghis Khan WMAF Pill

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★

Newly published research indicates that Genghis Khan‘s family may not be Mongoloid, as is generally believed, but Caucasoid.

“After analyzing the DNA from five bodies discovered in Mongolia in 2004, we concluded that they were members of Genghis Khan’s imperial family from the Mongolian era in the 12th and 13th centuries. We also concluded that these individuals’ patrilineal origins could be the same as the ancestors of Westerners,”

Ricecels getting cucked since the dawn of times :lul: Muh based high T mong Genghis Khan :feelskek:

turks are ancestor of them all

he probably resembled a central asian or siberian since thats where his paternal haplogroup is most common. some sort of intermediate between mongoloid and caucasoid.

I mean, this was known for some time tbh. Even the article is from 2016, I remember reading it then. He was always described by contemporaries as green-eyed and red-haired (debunked below), and he came from an area that was highly mixed due to being both relatively remote and right between areas populated by different racial groups.

he probably resembled a central Asian or siberian since thats where his paternal haplogroup is most common. some sort of intermediate between mongoloid and caucasoid.
Pretty much:yes::yes:.

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal man, Ricecels can't catch a break.

I mean, this was known for some time tbh. Even the article is from 2016, I remember reading it then. He was always described by contemporaries as green-eyed and red-haired, and he came from an area that was highly mixed due to being both relatively remote and right between areas populated by different racial groups.

Not quite...

Your article literally stated that Genghis Khan had red skin not red hair. Lol at Westerners trying to claim Asian Leaders. Mongols, Huns and Timurids were slant eyed Ricemen. Deal with it.
Caucasians (whites) have reddish white skin tones, as opposed to asians' yellowish tone. He is part white.

Caucasians (whites) have reddish white skin tones, as opposed to asians' yellowish tone. He is part white.
So are Curries ? We have even more Indo European DNA than ricemen. Does that make us white lol ?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

So are Curries ? We have even more Indo European DNA than ricemen. Does that make us white lol ?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
they had more white admixture than some random ass curry

we wuz mongols

European cope

extremely brutal
but he was maybe west asian with helf monogloid genetics. still counts as caucasian probably.

I mean, this was known for some time tbh. Even the article is from 2016, I remember reading it then. He was always described by contemporaries as green-eyed and red-haired (debunked below), and he came from an area that was highly mixed due to being both relatively remote and right between areas populated by different racial groups.

Your article literally stated that Genghis Khan had red skin not red hair. Lol at Westerners trying to claim Asian Leaders. Mongols, Huns and Timurids were slant eyed Ricemen. Deal with it.
Yeah, I think because of “Mongol” being in the term “Mongoloid” people are just inclined to think that Mongols are the riciest of ricemen.

In truth, Mongols are closer to Turkic central Asians than east Asians. They’re a mix of caucasoid and mongoloid ancestry, though they possess much less of the former compared to groups like Uzbeks and Kazakhs

If I remember his father was a bandit who kidnapped his mother and was the one who had the connections to get Timujin's foot in door of power. Also he wasn't short at all compared to his people either.

He is a tera-Chad conquering such a vast area.

he probably resembled a central asian or siberian since thats where his paternal haplogroup is most common. some sort of intermediate between mongoloid and caucasoid.
This. Even modern Turkic groups are like that. Generally, they're a mixed bag of amwf and wmaf

All those ethnicities you listed were turks aka partially Iranian
I have seen europeans with yellowish skin tone and turks (kazakhs uzbeks) with red skin tone

In truth, Mongols are closer to Turkic central Asians than east Asians. They’re a mix of caucasoid and mongoloid ancestry, though they possess much less of the former compared to groups like Uzbeks and Kazakhs
Mongols on average are 9-11% west eurasian, hence why you will very rarely find some of them with blonde or red hair or with blue or green eyes

Kazakhs are like 35% west eurasian and uzbeks I believe are 60% west eurasian

Someone should post on azen masculinity a meme the virgin imagined by chongs Khan vs real one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back