Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Genghis Khan was a cuck

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:bluepill::incel:

What a progressive feminist gentleman. No wonder he ended up impregnating thousands upon thousands of women.

nigga has the single most widespread genetic legacy of any human to ever exist. I think we can overlook some of his slightly more beta moments :lul:

What a progressive feminist gentleman. No wonder he ended up impregnating thousands upon thousands of women.
nigga has the single most widespread genetic legacy of any human to ever exist. I think we can overlook some of his slightly more beta moments :lul:
They chose him because he was a feminist :foidSoy::soy:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: it's what must be the peak of personality that normies always say when tell us to improoove

Though he did rape some foids, him being a giga-prolific mass rapist is actually a myth. Maybe I’ll make a thread getting into this in the future

lmao that unironically reads like one of his concubines trying to justify her attraction to him - I love him because he actually listens to women, chud!

I don't believe it

don't care but mongolian throat music is fucking bomb

It's not uncommon to shoehorn foids through historical revisionism and inflating their importance into the conversation nowadays. There's also another psyop wikipedia does, always inflating foids' wiki pages while keeping men's to very minimal. But all it achieves is complete dismissal of men's achievements which is the true intention anyway, let's be honest. It's not like men's self-esteems have hit the rock-bottom already.

Further proof that rape is true feminism.

He probably only raped foids because foids love rape and fantasize about it constantly.

What a gentleman.

It's not a secret for anyone that women encourage Male on male aggression and aggressive Alpha baboon behavior.
Peaceful men disgust females. Even peaceful Chad would lose part of his SMV.