Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Genetics

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Not gonna lie, haven't bothered to look into the scientific data to be precise with this on specifics 'cos I don't care enough & post on a phone so I'll layman this shit.

Downies all have that extra or missing chromosome or whatever, all look the same facially, midgets most likely have the same gene relating to height that is fucked.

An extremely male brain is autism, an extremely feminine brain is schizophrenic.

I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that a chad is a genetic disorder but instead of being negative like most it's a rare positive one.

They all have that same look assuming they're chad in every area:
Hunter eyes thanks to eyes being high to deep ridge brow
Good hairline without norwooding, tend to have fuckboy haircut
Forward growth bones
Hollow cheeks
High cheek bones
Big defined "strong" jaw
Prominent chin jutting down & forward that is distinct from jaw
Tall
Long (vertically) shaped head
Sculpted "European" nose, even Tyrones while having a wider nose tend to have a more "white" looking nose than your typical "black nose".
(Probably more I forgot)

The personality is irrelevant as that is attained thanks to your environment/instructions from adults as a child & how others treat you. You can get badboy chad, laid back chad, cool chad, sports chad, nerdy chad, artistic chad, professional chad etc...

Funny how all women are attracted to this same guy, like it's hardcoded into them regardless of if they can consciously explain it.

Why are these traits considered "attractive", it's like they got the best in every category while a downie got the opposite to balance the scales.

These men really are mass produced blueprint stock, like a GI joe or stretch Armstrong coming off the conveyer belt.

It's more than the visual side for foids though, if it was simply looks then women would be in favour of ugly men getting plastic surgery to appeal to women, changing what is bad into that which is desirable, they should be happy that they'd have better looking men in general & less "creeps" in their presence but no; they don't want this because it's not genuine, genetically he's a failure.

It's akin to putting a Ferrari bodykit on a Toyota MR2, sure it looks the part but it just isn't cutting it under the hood.

While females fraud it hardstyle with fakeup a man is not allowed to do the same with surgery, for if she was to get pregnant she'd have an undesirable in the womb if it has an X & a Y.

Good reflections OP. The Ferrari bodykit analogy is on point. Brain development and bone growth is connected. Even if you augment the bones with plastic surgeries, the brain stays the same. This is why plastic surgeries won´t really help. If brain development was suboptimal you will never become the socially dominant and self-assertive Chad. It will all be for nothing.

If you have brothers that are having sex or are married then I call fakecel or volcel. This is especially true for me, however my sibling is also cucked for not following the path of Islam and is severely cucked.

Genetics fucked me big time. I was supposed to have good genes but I’m literally the only one in my family to get fucked

All I have to say is, Fuck This Gay Earth.

Genetics fucked me big time. I was supposed to have good genes but I’m literally the only one in my family to get fucked

Just another reminder that having Chad dad and Stacey mom doesnt guarantee you that life.

All I have to say is fuck the genetic lottery

The genetic lottery fucked me over.

The genetic lottery: A lottery where if you lose you lose forever. Even a regular lottery just takes your dollar and says that's it.