Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genetics Test

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Anyone get a genetics test done? I'm adopted so I decided to get my genetics tested and its different than what my birth father told me my ancestry was. How accurate are they and who is more likely wrong: my birth father or the test. I have no idea how to judge.

id go with the genetic test lol

I have a suspicion that DNA is mostly, if not all, junk science. But if you still believe in that, then go with the test.

I have a suspicion that DNA is mostly, if not all, junk science. But if you still believe in that, then go with the test.
What makes you say that? I'm not saying your wrong I'm just curious about your reasoning. I don't feel like I know enough about the subject to really have an opinion tbh any opinion/idea I have will be made out of ignorance

I heard sometimes they mess with the results and then keep ur DNA forever and use it for shit.

my grandmother insisted I was a mutt, but years later turns I'm all Basque-Celtic.

I heard sometimes they mess with the results and then keep ur DNA forever and use it for shit.
tfw the only way I'll spread my genes is through DNA monster experiments. :feelsbadman:

my grandmother insisted I was a mutt, but years later turns I'm all Basque-Celtic.
Same. I was told I was part Indian (from India not Native American) but my results say 100% European

I have large eyebrows, nicely spread and even though, just like dad, i have long legs and arms as compared to the rest of my body, which is an african trait, dad does too, we effectively are sandniggers.

I have large eyebrows, nicely spread and even though, just like dad, i have long legs and arms as compared to the rest of my body, which is an african trait, dad does too, we effectively are sandniggers.
what is your genetic background?

My results:
68.75% Spaniard
12.5% British Anglo
(81.25 White European)

8% Taíno Indian (Indigenous Caribbean Indian)

6.25% Indigenous Central American

4% Sub Saharan African

1% Middle Eastern

It was bullshit when I did mine on 23 and me. The test failed the first time, not enough DNA in my saliva or some shit. So they sent me another test and it failed again for the same reason lol, got a refund in the end.

Went to ancestry and got a test done there and it worked this time. Turns out I'm like 60% Iberian, 20% native central American, 8% British, and the rest was some wierd mix of southern European and middle eastern and some other shit.

I dont put a lot of stock into these tests tho. Seems like bullshit but I was curious.

Would u be surprised if u have black, jew or arab in you?

Would u be surprised if u have black, jew or arab in you?
I thought I had jew in me but I came up as 100% European. My results are 57% Northwestern Europe, 29% Ireland/Scotland, 6% Germanic Europe, 6% Norway and 2% Sweden

I never take the dna test, i wonder...

no point in doing a DNA test if you're from a traditionally pure scandinavian country. My guess is that I'd be at least 90% Scandinavian with about 10% Belgian French in me. Possibly some German

Yes , but i wonder what it might show if i take one.
I feel like Greece might be an interesting one because of its geographical location.

Screenshot 20181007 195603 Gallery

How do i get the test?

How do i get the test?
you have to buy a kit online (ancestry.com & 23andme are popular ones) or get a doctor to do it for you. Much easier to get it online though.

12.5% white european*
Cope, Spaniards are white, specifically northern spaniards
Heath2008 fig3

Genetic Data doesn't lie, Spaniards are very similar genetically to French people.
4a8f59c15d14e375fb6cd919a44dde4e

tbh I never got the whole "Irish aren't white" thing since they're so fucking pale there. I remember some /pol/ guy in my school called the Irish "the nigs of the north"

tbh I never got the whole "Irish aren't white" thing since they're so fucking pale there. I remember some /pol/ guy in my school called the Irish "the nigs of the north"
It's a Jew meme. We're all white, even the slavs and the meds

It's a Jew meme. We're all white, even the slavs and the meds
I'd say its mosty insecure brits/germanic guys who want to feel superior to more people. If you look at who they call "non-white" its pretty much everyone they disagree with even if it doesn't make sense.

I'd say its mosty insecure brits/germanic guys who want to feel superior to more people. If you look at who they call "non-white" its pretty much everyone they disagree with even if it doesn't make sense.
it's usually uneducated people with a hardon for the anglozog empire who espouse such nonsense. As for your claim about germanics, I can only speak for myself as a Scandinavian who's been to Ireland and also voted for the Nordic Resistence Movement, but I certainly consider them white. I don't know of any nonanglo germanics who wouldn't

it's usually uneducated people with a hardon for the anglozog empire who espouse such nonsense. As for your claim about germanics, I can only speak for myself as a Scandinavian who's been to Ireland and also voted for the Nordic Resistence Movement, but I certainly consider them white. I don't know of any nonanglo germanics who wouldn't
tbhtbh

I took a genetic test. I'm a mutt, no surprise me being from Latin America. What did surprise me was that my Y-dna (the paternal line) is most commonly found in Ireland. Mind you, the Irish percentage in my genetic makeup is small, around 2%