Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genetics are extremely important.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Another water thread.
I saw this random pic a few days ago.
Look at that guy in glasses. It's impossible to say whether it is a male or female.
Let's assume it is male. When is already over with such face because nothing ( except huge amount of money ) can compensate for such androgynous face.
Also gym copers are on suicide watch. It's pointless to attend gym with such face.

Dl1flat

I think his scarf makes him look like that, double chin and scarf not a good combo

they're all incel tier facially, further right one is incel as well

i bet this guy got called gay multiple times

I think his scarf makes him look like that, double chin and scarf not a good combo
It's not a scarf. It's just his face. Maybe it's she not he. Jfl.

they must be on this forum

It's not a scarf. It's just his face. Maybe it's she not he. Jfl.
Ok now I get it

It's his face not having eyebrows

Thin eyebrows are femenine trait

Ok now I get it

It's his face not having eyebrows

Thin eyebrows are femenine trait
overall face looks too feminine/too soft

A wild they/them/xim/xer appears!

with bad genetics you're not just ugly but your body starts completely falling apart when you're barely 30-35, like some creature that was meant to mate once and then die, except it couldn't even do that

Can gaslight as just Facial Subcutaneous fat,but thee faces are literal Subhuman to me.

Another water thread.
I saw this random pic a few days ago.
Look at that guy in glasses. It's impossible to say whether it is a male or female.
Let's assume it is male. When is already over with such face because nothing ( except huge amount of money ) can compensate for such androgynous face.
Also gym copers are on suicide watch. It's pointless to attend gym with such face.

View attachment 1268037
2nd guy was literally meeting with the Norwood Reaper . Brutalll .

iu