Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Geneticaly superior in what?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Yeas they are geneticaly superior in terms of love sex dating.

But i think im geneticaly superior to them in terms of - decay, destruction, mayhem, dissolution, death, suffering, depression, absence of fear of death and pain.

Added/ When i say "I" i mean us.

Last edited:
So how have you used your genetic superiority so far?

I hate being ugly

Yeas they are geneticaly superior in terms of love sex dating.

But i think im geneticaly superior to them in terms of - decay, destruction, mayhem, dissolution, death, suffering, depression, absence of fear of death and pain.

Nahh, even Anders Brevik beats you there.

Genetically superior in terms of mating, in terms of anything else they are nothing. They are just better looking, nothing else

When I say I i mean us. People like us...do you understand?

When I read it at first, for some reason I interpreted that as something a person causes, not as an internal state. But yes, incels are genetically superior at feeling those things, and Chads are superior at CAUSING those things, to those genetically inferior to them.

All great destructors were ugly.

Destructiveness and phisical unattractivness are highly related.

Genetically superior in terms of mating, in terms of anything else they are nothing. They are just better looking, nothing else
looks gives them money , status , friends , family , validation , love , admiration , adventure , confidence , feeling good enough and happy