Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genetic recombination pill is absolutely brutal and not talked about often enough

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its crazy how genetic recombination can make or break you. For example many Chads have average looking parents, but because they got lucky with genetic recombination, they are able to get every foid they want. Meanwhile for me and many other users here on this forum, genetic recombination completely cucked and destroyed us. All of my family is NT, im the only non NT guy who got Aspergers and ADD because i was unlucky with genetic recombination and im also the only recessed one. Also there are 2 siblings i often see at my local gym. The guy is 5"3ft, has incel skull, brown eyes and is balding. Meanwhile his sister is around 5"7ft and has a chad jawline and blue eyes

being a single child saved me from potential moggings

The guy is 5"3ft, has incel skull, brown eyes and is balding. Meanwhile his sister is around 5"7ft and has a chad jawline and blue eyes
She must hate him.

being a single child saved me from potential moggings
I have a chadlite older brother but I don’t feel bad looking at him as I do when I see other Chads, I am happy for him and also it makes me feel hope to think that I may have some chad genes hidden inside me

I have a chadlite older brother but I don’t feel bad looking at him as I do when I see other Chads, I am happy for him and also it makes me feel hope to think that I may have some chad genes hidden inside me
Kinda cucked, not gonna lie

Yeah both my parents are both NT and I ended up way shorter than I was predicted. The only other autist in my family is one of my cousins who is like 8 and his parents were in their 40s when they had him so it can somewhat be explained by that.

This is exactly what happened to me. I had the potential to be a 6'3" blue eyed chad because my father has blue eyes and my mother has recessive blue eyes and I have relatives from both family sides who are 6'3"+ with chad features. Instead I turned out to be a 5'10" manlet with shit eyes and ugly features

Yeah both my parents are both NT and I ended up way shorter than I was predicted. The only other autist in my family is one of my cousins who is like 8 and his parents were in their 40s when they had him so it can somewhat be explained by that.
I stopped growing with around 15, i strongly assume it was the Ritalin that i was forced to take against my will that closed my growth plates early. Ill never forgive my parents that one

I stopped growing with around 15, i strongly assume it was the Ritalin that i was forced to take against my will that closed my growth plates early. Ill never forgive my parents that one
I also stopped growing at 15 but I never took any substances like that. I remember I went from being the shortest by far in my class to just a bit below average at 13. Then my growth slowed down and everyone surpassed me again.

I would do anything to grow taller. I remember browsing .org when I was 16/17 trying to find some way I could get taller. I was coping so hard and my growth plates were obviously closed but I just couldn't accept it.

Brutal genetic-recombination-pill!:blackpill: It never even began for GDE's (genetic dead end).

My brother mogs me hard but the funny thing is that he's also incel. It is just over

Everything is Luck . Well Many and Utmost things are

A lot of Chads I know have fat goblins as parents. Also, men with small frames (thin wrist, small ribcage) create incels. Boomers with 8.5" wrists usually have HTN, Chadlite and Chad sons.