Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Genetic Recombination is Unfair.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Dad:

186cm tall, large frame (Bulky arms/neck/legs), Deep voice, good eye area (Brown eyes with positive canthal tilt), forward grown jaw, hooked nose, low FWHR

Mom:

151cm tall, light brown hair with blue eyes, small proportional nose, high FWHR.

And for some fucking reason I'm a manlet with zero masculine traits, a slender frame, and droopy brown eyes. Holy fuck, I am an INSULT to evolution. Why the fuck did I get the worst characteristics from both my parents? Literally everyone in my family mogs me. My sister is FUCKING 5'10 and I'm stuck as a midget. This life is one massive joke.

Whats your height?

I think with any recombination i had i would have been fucked regardless because my father has shit tier genes

Your sister height mogs you? That's suicide fuel ngl

I think with any recombination i had i would have been fucked regardless because my father has shit tier genes
My dad is about a 5/10. If I had his masculine height, frame, and voice I'd slay.
Your sister height mogs you? That's suicide fuel ngl
People joke that she stole my height, and she's 2 years younger than me. She could end up 5'11:feelsohgod:

Women are 8% shorter than men on average, so I can calculate your expected height.

If your mom was a man she would be a 163cm manlet incel. Your Dad is 186 cm.

Therefore the average is your expected height.... 174.5 cm.

You ended up a bit taller than average expected.. but your sister at 5'10, if she was a man she would be a 6'4 Chad slayer.

God can be cruel indeed.

Women are 8% shorter than men on average, so I can calculate your expected height.

If your mom was a man she would be a 163cm manlet incel. Your Dad is 186 cm.

Therefore the average is your expected height.... 174.5 cm.
Still over.
You ended up a bit taller than average expected.. but your sister at 5'10, if she was a man she would be a 6'4 Chad slayer.
She has 6-7/10 face. She mogs me to the shadow realm. She got my mom's pheno.
God can be cruel indeed.
:feelsrope:

this is why all men should avoid reproducing with short foids

tbh. this is a failed system at the end of the day. there is nowhere to go. mankind will exit with extiction just like all other specis or they become something else and continue on the endless journey of suffering.

Both my parents, smooth skin, ageing well, tiny bit of acne that passed in teens
ME: ->

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 14
Well, lucky me: my mother is 150 cm (4'11"), and my father is 162 cm (5'3"), but I've surpassed them both with my towering 171 cm (5'7").

Lucky, lucky, lucky me.

I just feel so, so damn lucky. Totally won at life, being a 5'7" giant. Great success. Bravo. Kudos.

Both my parents, smooth skin, ageing well, tiny bit of acne that passed in teens
ME: ->
Joined Dec 9, 2017 impressive join date.
Well, lucky me: my mother is 150 cm (4'11"), and my father is 162 cm (5'3"), but I've surpassed them both with my towering 171 cm (5'7").

Lucky, lucky, lucky me.

I just feel so, so damn lucky. Totally won at life, being a 5'7" giant. Great success. Bravo. Kudos.
At least you aren’t THAT short. 5’7 is a bad height but it could have been MUCH worse.
Are you acting like that’s a good height? That’s my morning height, I walk around at more like 174-5 tbh

Indeed it is, nature is a bitch