Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Genetic recombination is law.

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★

These two are Lukashenko's sons. They are not even the same species. I can't believe that these two are brothers. Lukashenko's wife definitely cheated on him.

due on the left is not his biological son

Lukashenko is not slavic genetically, his mother is racemixer. I believe his biological father is from caucasus region
lukashenko_1994_reuters.jpg
1532084714175963793.jpg
1387006212_259463206.jpg
de-1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
My genetics were created in a lab

My siblings and cousins mog me that hard.

Proof? I'm genuinely asking you,
last name doesn't mean shit, like in this case, his mother is a Russian racemixer, she fucked with central asian and gave birth to this diversity spreader, his name is Vasiliev Vladimir Abdualievich, everything but the patronymic is completely Russian, so he is Russian right?

images
WPijEQMdd97pe6HcgkCftf_DJQwvMGxYVQdUCKr5-2Y6lldnVYZy4joEpWlIqlrRYQkpSJskTqgjyBg-kAuwkFcq9lh8FkX0

i can't make DNA testing of all of them
It seems highly speculative to me. I am not an expert in this type of matter, but it does not seem far-fetched to me that they could concieve a blonde guy.

last name doesn't mean shit, like in this case, his mother is a Russian racemixer, she fucked with central asian and gave birth to this diversity spreader, his name is Vasiliev Vladimir Abdualievich, everything but the patronymic is completely Russian, so he is Russian right?

images
WPijEQMdd97pe6HcgkCftf_DJQwvMGxYVQdUCKr5-2Y6lldnVYZy4joEpWlIqlrRYQkpSJskTqgjyBg-kAuwkFcq9lh8FkX0

Who knows.

My siblings and cousins mog me that hard.
Brutal. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. My sister mogs me but she is a toilet so nothing special. All toilets have infinite SMV.

Chad but still crazy how much worse his older son turned out.
Parents don’t matter for sons face except for phenotype and height because testosterone changes the face so much .

Brutal. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. My sister mogs me but she is a toilet so nothing special. All toilets have infinite SMV.
It's suifuel. It's like looking into another dimension where you are normal and happy. You get to see the life you would have had if you hadn't lost the genetic lottery.

Genetic recombination can make the difference between having a chad son and a straight up sub5 because you could have two people who are brothers and one got the best features of each parent, while the other got the worst of both worlds. I've seen it happen.

I have 3 brothers and while 2 of them are sub5, one of them was normie tier, maybe even HTN when he was young. He was by far the most successful out of the 4 of us having had a few girlfriends, although they were all fat. He hasn't had a gf in many years though and he's fat himself now and he got slapped by the norwood reaper. But having a normie tier brother was bad enough, I can't imagine how horrible it would be to be a sub5 with a pretty boy brother. I think that would have mentally broken me.

Back to the topic at hand, I've always looked at having children as playing Russian roulette with someone else's life. Even under the most favorable circumstances (high IQ, attractive parents in their 20s) there's still a bullet in one of the chambers. The further you go away from favorable circumstances (less attractive, lower IQ, and/or older parents) the more chambers are loaded until they're all loaded and you're just hoping for a miracle of miracles (the gun jams).