Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Genetic recombination is EVERYTHING

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Henry Cavill with his BLOOD brother, both from the same parents, one is superman and one subhuman. Life is a lottery that's decided when you form inside your mother's womb.

Henry

Cope. He’s norwooding and overweight, but still has a robust skull. If he shaved his head and got to a low bf % he would be fine

Cope. He’s norwooding and overweight, but still has a robust skull. If he shaved his head and got to a low bf % he would be fine

He's not overweight, he is actually gymaxxed.

both are norwooding therefore borderline subhumans :feelscry:

Henry Cavill with his BLOOD brother, both from the same parents, one is superman and one subhuman. Life is a lottery that's decided when you form inside your mother's womb.

View attachment 303660

i've seen families where the oldest child was the shortest and most deformed

then a mom has a kid 5 years later and the next kid looks good and has no problems

I bet the good looking one have gotten much more love from his parents

View attachment 303660
There are so many things that can cause inceldom, but yes, some are just pure genes.
How many things do you think cause mentalcels? There's hundreds of bullshit reasons out there.
What matters isn't how we got here but how we get out (if any). Or if none, how do we cope.

Claiming cavill is not a gigachad is a pathetic cope.

you should see me and my brother

lmao his brother doesnt even look human standing beside him. it's like standing next to a literal god. same story with my brother, hes like a high tier normie but still mogs me so hard i feel uncomfortable around him

HC looks like Jordan Peterson in this pic.

They inherited different X chromosomes from their mother for sure.