Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Genetic misfortune spotted in IncelSelfies

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-

And if shit wasant bad enough, he is 22 and 5'1. I will quote a plebbitors comment:

"I first said you looked like a failed abortion, but upon closer examination you don't even look human. I'm trying to be as nice as I can here but honestly I don't understand how nature allows such an abomination to exist. You would think that with billions of years of evolution, the human genome would somehow employ a mechanism of sorts to stop something like this from becoming a reality. I'm sorry but are you sure you're a Homosapien? There's a possibility you could be a heavily deformed homoerectus."

Do you mog him?

he actually wouldn’t be bad looking if his head wasn’t so pointy and his face was wider

he actually wouldn’t be bad looking if his head wasn’t so pointy and his face was wider
He is 5'1 man, honestly shit like this just deserve a merciful death. I see no way for him to ascend, maybe with hookers...

5'1 death sentence

Even a manlet like me mogs him, I think this is the only white male that I could mog tbh.

I mog him but he legit needs to shave that dumb pedo stache and grow longer hair.

How haven't he roped yet? I want to have this guy's willpower.

@Joelossus do you mog him

He could still run JBW if he gets lifts.

Is this for real or he is just trolling?I wish there was a planet where all men look like this :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Mog him in some areas, but he still looks manlier than me

failed abortion is actually a good description

i mogged the hell out of him Lifefuel give me gf now

I bow down to him as he's more truecel than me. But Idk perhaps I'm on his level given that I'm a ricecel

His eye area looks nice, his face would look decent if he shaved and picked the right hairstyle.

Larper faggots mog this truecel

His eye area looks nice, his face would look decent if he shaved and picked the right hairstyle.
His area is pretty fucked tbh, he looks mixed. Also he needs to get skin care but tbh he is 5'1. Just pass him a gun so he may go out swiftly and painlessly

He looks like that Cowbelly guy, and he seems to attract female attention.

Im not buying the 5'1 shit. he looks tall

Longer hair. Shave mustache. Less bloat. Possibly 5/10

Not actually that bad? He just need to track down whoever stole his ears and grow his hair our.

Get rid of the peach fuzz and the retard smile.

He has blue eyes.Mogs me

Sub4+5’1=OVER

I only heightmog him

he is genetic poop

If he at least had a better eye area he'd look somewhat normal, how did he even get this combination of genetics, dude looks like a photoshop, must be a happa to look so asianish

I height and hair mog him but he skin and face mogs me

He could surgerymaxx and he would still look like a manlet who tried too hard.

He mogs me. He has good facial harmony. My face is more asymetric than his

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back