Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genetic engineering is not ethic

goron black

goron black

hello
-
Letting genetic pieces of garbage suffer all their life is.

Let's spend billions in research to cure STDs and to make mentally ill people change their sex

Let's also do extensive animal testing to make sure face paint doesn't kill foids :soy: :soy:

I fear that, pre-birth genetical engineering will be commonplace in 30 years and I will be below a subhuman oldcel. A good reason to rope

Let's also do extensive animal testing to make sure face paint doesn't kill foids :soy: :soy:
Killing millions of animals just for that foids can hide their face, fucking repulsive

I fear that, pre-birth genetical engineering will be commonplace in 30 years and I will be below a subhuman oldcel. A good reason to rope

This will be the end of the incel era, no more incels due to their genetics
The only incels will be the less hard working men

There will be 70% girls 30% men
Less men, but more efficient men
More girls and genetically superior girls.

it is if Dr Shekelstien says so...

Yeah that's some true shit

Letting genetic pieces of garbage suffer all their life is.

Let's spend billions in research to cure STDs and to make mentally ill people change their sex
Only white men worry about ethics....the asian man will have no such qualms. I guarantee that China is working on it as we speak.

Only white men worry about ethics....the asian man will have no such qualms. I guarantee that China is working on it as we speak.
I for one welcome our Chinese overlords. I just want a 10/10 Stacy-chan who wont cheat on my with my Chang boss.

>Be high-iq
>Get into a top position of Maybelline
>Put acid in makeup

That could just be the most based act of the millennium

Curryland could start producing chads