Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Generic slife of life anime plot

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm bored so going to bash slice of life genre (the genre I dislike the most) making my own plot. It's really easy because pretty much all of them are the same. 12 episodes like most seasonal animu:
  • Episode 1: Main character (bland and generic) moves to an extremely peaceful, safe, nice and bucolic small town in Japan to study the high school term or spend the summer holidays. He will live either alone (mogs me) or with a cool relative. He just spends the episode exploring town and getting to know the villagers which are all friendly and nice.
  • Episode 2: MC meets the other main characters which are the cute waifu (his crush) who has an older brother who is overprotective. Also the shy foid with glasses and big breasts, the tan skin tomboy foid who does some tough sport (karate, judo, wrestling, etc.) and playfully bullies the MC a bit, the filler male friend without personality, the rich nerd foid (sometimes has a foreign parent) who is a genius and plays some instrument or does calligraphy. Ocasionally their little sis/bro tags along and their only purpose is being cute for loli/shota fanservice.
  • Episodes 3 to 7: Standalone episodes doing boring shit like the gang buying groceries, doing homework, helping a puppy/bird who is hurt, waiting in a porch because it's raining a lot, etc. Through the episodes there are bad attempts at comedy and shy romance between the MC and the cute waifu.
  • Episode 8: Mandatory beach episode for light fanservice.
  • Episodes 9 to 10: The most similar thing to an arc in this shows. They have to make a project (school fundraiser, build a treehouse, plant vegetables, etc.) so they all work hard and make it in the end feeling proud. Some small problem along the way.
  • Episode 11: Summer festival episode with yukata and fireworks. Main character tries to confess his love to the cute waifu but chickens out or she doesn't hear him.
  • Episode 12: It's the end of the school year/summer and they are all happy for the time they spent together but gloomy because they have to say goodbye. Some lame plot twist like the cute waifu parents died in a car crash when she was younger and that's why her older bro is so overprotective. There might be a kiss between her and MC or not.

Please tell me if I forgot anything but that's pretty much how it always goes :feelskek: :lul: Once you see one you've seen them all @To koniec @Sheogorath this might be interesting for you

Last edited:
I avoid too much TV tropes for a reason bro I don't want to pull back the curtain

who watches this crap

I can just imagine the waifu accidentally falling into the mc’s lap and the ensuing blushing.