Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Generationalism is fucking retarded

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Normies like it a lot, since incels are more or less the same across generations, so we don't identify with it that much.

But normies fucking love saying: "Your generation blabla, bro your fucking generation is so fucked etc.."

When in fact drug use was far higher with boomers and Xers. They were far more fucking degenerate. :feelshaha::feelshaha: And don't tell me they were that tough either with their retarded faggy fashion sense in the 80. :feelshaha: No generation since WW2 has been seriously tough and were more or less sheltered all the same, but boomers at least enjoyed normal and intact families. So larping like your generation was so tough is cringe af.

But since I despise generationalism I won't think these things, but they do, constantly. Instead of focusing on the common (((problem))) they divide us even more and draw dividing lines where none exist, same as white vs ethnic, male vs female, cis vs lgbt and in this case: Someone born 1 or more generations ago. vs who came later :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I hate normies. :feelshaha: Everyone who talks shit about another generation should be hanged in Call of Duty.

Fuck richfag boomers. They've ruined housing costs!

Gen Z go brrrr :feelskek::feelskek:

boomers bring this topic pretty often because the only thing they can take pride in is of having had been born in prosperity.

Last edited:
I hate that old fag larp.
Your generation have it to easy!!!!!!!!!
We are probably the most screwed generation since the industrial revolution started fucking oldcunts

Your generation blabla, bro your fucking generation is so fucked etc.."
There will always be good and bad in some generations, sadly the bad is so many
When in fact drug use was far higher with boomers and Xers. They were far more fucking degenerate. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yep they are spineless pathetic people overall
And don't tell me they were that tough either with their retarded faggy fashion sense in the 80.
They were extreme piece of shit people overall, fought 24/7 for nothing
boomers at least enjoyed normal and intact families.
Yeah they actually ruined it with being “open minded”
I hate normies. :feelshaha: Everyone who talks shit about another generation should be hanged in Call of Duty
Fuck normies

Last edited:
It's actually fucking hilarious. People have a natural inclination to tribalism and since whites have largely been denied racial and cultural identity, some cope with a political and generational identity instead.

Baby boomers are the reason we’re here:feelsseriously:

why’d we have to win ww2?