Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Generation Z is so screwed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
We have nothing and no one to believe in and look up to. We have no real communities. Almost all of our parents are single mothers and rarely single fathers, if we're "lucky" we get a step father, our mom's boyfriend or a stepmother to have something close to a "normal" family. We have nothing to look forward to either because unless your a teen chad all the teen normies are getting cucked or are single and getting mocked and shunned by girls, and most guys know to some extent that their life will be lonely and filled with wageslaving. My generations women will be the most whorish yet, girls are losing their virginities at 13 and they are chad only, there is only one normie in my entire school with a girlfriend and there is one chad with two girlfriends, that should give you an idea of how bad it is. My generation will have three groups: Mega simps, guys who hate women from past experiences and are angry at society and guys who know that things are bad and are lost and depressed because of it.

The worst generation

>almost all of our parents are single mothers
Is it really that bad in America?

All generations born after 1990 are fucked. I feel like every civilized country will hit the lowest fecundity rates in their history by the time the 1990-2010 generations will be in their 30s-40s

The generation of exploring othER options

depends on where you are and what economic background ngl.

Almost every kid I know talks about only their mom, their mom's boyfriend, their stepdad or never knowing their dad. And these are all white kids.

They're at least blackpilled thanks to the internet. Something good might come out of that. It's sadly millennials who are the cucks supporting only fans and just making everything cucked in general.

Millenials have it just as bad.

My step father gets mad if I say faggot jfl
yes, my entire family tree is divorces all the way up

Gen Z and Gen Alpha, with some Millennials, are going to be the 3 generations that are gigablackpilled.

Maybe we're the generation that'd had enough and will change things

All this suffering we have, our generation has, and will endure, will, hopefully, cause a radical reaction. We are coming to the reductio ad absurdum of liberalism. My hope is that normies suffer so that they might gain understanding and when some of them become politicians, academics, and voters, they will stand from at least moderate traditionalist redpill perspective and reverse the sins of their boomer progenitors. In a sense, we are already seeing the pendulum swing towards the right. The White, Med and Slavic incels and some normies are already mostly right-wing.

we're so fucking done :lul:

But at least they grow up with knowledge of the blackpill at their fingertips. I remember when I was incel during the period 2009-2015 and I felt like I was the only person the world. I was suicidal, but these incel communities saved me. Zoomers are screwed but at least they will never feel alone in their struggle.

They have it worse than millenials

Only applies to incels. Normies are more connected than ever, demanding more from society than ever before, and being given more freedoms than anyone.

BUT MUH BASED GEN Z BECAUSE NICK FUENTE SAYZ SO!!!!111

Only applies to incels. Normies are more connected than ever, demanding more from society than ever before, and being given more freedoms than anyone.
Given more freedoms? And most normie zoomers are incel at this point.
BUT MUH BASED GEN Z BECAUSE NICK FUENTE SAYZ SO!!!!111
Like I said it's a mixture of angry guys who realize how messed up society is, soys and depressed guys.

Don't worry, the next generation will be even worse

They'll lose their virginity eventually I'd say, just later than previous generations.

They might get lucky once a year with below looksmatch girls and then always be pushed back to incel status. Its pretty much chad only for gen z.

They'll lose their virginity eventually I'd say, just later than previous generations.
They might get lucky once a year with below looksmatch girls and then always be pushed back to incel status. Its pretty much chad only for gen z.
Pretty much what Naser said. Most normies that aren't virgins right now had sex with fat girls to lose their v card.

Pretty much what Naser said. Most normies that aren't virgins right now had sex with fat girls to lose their v card.
Still above inceldom but I guess it's not much better

The most cucked generation

Perhaps God will send salvation to us in the form of aliens? Gib me catgirls or elf mommies pls :feelsUnreal:

I do not even interact with my generation, Gen Z.