Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Generation Z believes they are better in every way than the past generations.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
About 2 years ago, in a college success class (everyone was around 18 yo) the teacher asked us if we believed that we were more caring, thoughtful, smarter, more constructive, more virtuous, and basically if we believed we were over all superior in every way to past generations.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE CLASS SAID YES AND WHOLE HEARTEDLY BELIEVED IT.

I was the only person to disagree, as I’m not a blue pilled idiot. We are more stupid, less empathetic, more narcissistic, more selfish, and less virtuous than ANY previous generation. Ffs my generation is full of themselves. Blue pilled faggots.

About 2 years ago, in a college success class (everyone was around 18 yo) the teacher asked us if we believed that we were more caring, thoughtful, smarter, more constructive, more virtuous, and basically if we believed we were over all superior in every way to past generations.

I was the only person to disagree, as I’m not a blue pilled idiot. We are more stupid, less empathetic, more narcissistic, more selfish, and less virtuous than ANY previous generation. Ffs my generation is full of themselves. Blue pilled faggots.
Yeah zoomers are legit soulless insect brains tbh.

That line of thought is pure wishful thinking.

Yeah zoomers are legit soulless insect brains tbh.
That line of thought is pure wishful thinking.
with less evolutionary pressure (war, etc.) you get lower IQ / shittier genetics in a generation

Zoomers are like millenia ls but even worse

With generations becoming more connected, the echo chamber effect grows. It's now easy for normies to be constantly connected to others that agree with them, so they feel like they're always right.

Gen Z are plagued by egotism reinforced to them by social media and other soulless zoomers.

With generations becoming more connected, the echo chamber effect grows. It's now easy for normies to be constantly connected to others that agree with them, so they feel like they're always right.

My generation is by far the shittiest. Worst than millennials, and especially worse than the other generations. The time period we live in/grew up in sucks dick too, and a lot of people my age are, no offense to others on this forum, complete degenerate dumbasses who listen to rap music and do drugs.
Zoomers are like millenia ls but even worse

Zoomers are doomed

My generation is by far the shittiest. Worst than millennials, and especially worse than the other generations. The time period we live in/grew up in sucks dick too, and a lot of people my age are, no offense to others on this forum, complete degenerate dumbasses who listen to rap music and do drugs.
society was normal until the 2010s arrived

I would say it was normal until after 9/11 and the beginning of the War on Terror. Everything just started degenerating from then on. After the 2010s though, it started beginning to be way more exponentially degenerate.

I would say it was normal until after 9/11 and the beginning of the War on Terror. Everything just started degenerating from then on. After the 2010s though, it started beginning to be way more exponentially degenerate.
in the 2000s (2000-2009), society was still pretty normal. the early 2010s sucked but it was way better than today's world. at least back then society still had morals.

nowadays we have SJWs everywhere, feminazis, tranny propaganda, drag queens reading stories to little kids, little boy drag queens, men wearing dresses seen as "normal", and extreme political correctness. if people from the early 2010s saw today's society, they'd be shocked.

Generation Zyklon
jfl

Literally every generation acts like this.
not exactly. some generations will have differences. previous generations didn't have tranny propaganda, SJWs, etc.

Fuck, I don’t think I am superior to any generation. We are herded around by the ((media)) and ((social media)). At least past generations were sceptical about technology. Now it’s all about let’s do the tic tok dance because everyone else is doing it and supporting people with mental issues (lgbt) when they need to be in mental hospitals.

Zoomers are artificially bred humanoids, they were born plugged in the matrix. They are the first test subjects to the brave new world.

I hate everyone anyways so it's all the same to me

in a college success class

What the heck is that ? Not mathematics, physics, even sociology or gender studies, but "college success" ?

People like these along with men who hate women or men who are just depressed make up the majority of Gen Z.
What the heck is that ? Not mathematics, physics, even sociology or gender studies, but "college success" ?
I think it's something to prepare you for college.

Zoomers have been exposed to non stop propaganda since the day they were born and had their attention spans destroyed.
Although I think they are less pushy and rude than boomers at work, maybe because they are poor and sympathize with wagecucks.

Society is still normal now. Some of the details have changed but if you think you're life wouldn't be just as miserable had you been born 10, 20, 50, 100, or even 1000 years ago as an ugly man you are coping.

People like these along with men who hate women or men who are just depressed make up the majority of Gen Z.

I think it's something to prepare you for college.
Jfl yeah. It’s a cucked class where you do random shit. It’s dumb.

Zoomers are basically just psychopathic Millenials.