Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Generally speaking, Geomaxxing is overrated and comes with too much risk but theres a few nations that look promising

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
If you're just looking to fuck then just consider locating prostitutes in your own country but if you want a genuine relationship I suggest looking into sizing up the more peaceful established regions of the middle east. Particularly Iran, Turkey, Armenia and Israel. It's just my hypothesis, but these nations seem to have many monogamous level-headed women due to the overwhelming religious Institutions. This plan of action would require an incel to adopt Islam but maybe the end result is worth the massive change you'd be making to your life. This might just be a big cope on my part idk, I don't have the first-hand knowledge about life in these areas, all I have is anecdotes.

Massive cope. If I go there as a subhuman kike, it’s already over.

Massive cope. If I go there as a subhuman kike, it’s already over.
I was suggesting adopting Islam on top of relocating to that region. A kike in Iran, turkey or Armenia just sounds backwards on default.

Really leaning more towards Iran and turkey. Listed Isreal due to the religious influence.
Yes but how can i work in Iran?

OK but don't have kids. Race mixers need to be immolated

Yes but how can i work in Iran?
The capital has plenty of job opportunities. If you've got tech, trade or engineering skills (preferably coupled with a degree) and can learn their language then you're set.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back