Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Generalized venting of incel related frustrations

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’ll try not to rant, just need to bring up a few things. I wish I didn’t know any cute young girls. Reason being is that if I get to know them, I learn about their life and what they do as far as fucking Chad only. It drives me mad all these chads get to use her perfect body and don’t even really appreciate it. I’m made that I’m too old and that most women in my age range are unattractive.

Furthermore even though I know nothing could ever happen between me and “anon” girl due to age difference and my ugliness; I’m still a high T male and my mind sends me blue pilled urges and my black pill intellect immediately shoots them down. But I would rather not be tortured by this process.

Edit* I’m old so by “young girls” I mean girls in their 20s.

Relatable. Young foids seem human and they give you virtuous, pure vibes, but you know they will go through Chad and their remains of humanity with him.

Last edited:
Sadly they only want chads dixk

Really I care less about the no girlfriend and more about being a weirdo who will never have any money or decent job or friends who respect you. The money part especially because I feel like money at the right times and places in my life could have fixed all my inceldom

you know they will go through Chad and their remains of humanity with him.
This is so true, I don't understand the science but women lose their brains and humanity to Chad. It's strange.

I think I need to work hard on not looking at girls and just keeping them out of my peripheral the best I can, I will continue to looksmaxx and once I feel I am “complete” I will look again with purpose of getting a relationship or at least a date.