Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GENE EDITING CONFIRMED LEGIT, NOW INCELS CAN ENGINEER CHAD SONS

C

CopingGarbage98

Banned
-
https://www.newscientist.com/articl...sure-that-the-babies-really-were-gene-edited/

Guys Great Great GREAT NEWS! The Gene Editing Experiment has been confirmed as REAL. The MADMAN Really did suceed in gene editing a baby, so now we can engineer our own CHADS from your own SUBHUMAN SPERM and make it MODIFIED to become SUPERHUMAN CHAD. If you can be incel, at least your son won't. Future " Incels" will have it easy. PRAISE SCIENCE

it will be expensive but yes thats awesome

Each day we go further away from God

Well the problem is that i won't be able to have children unless i betabuxx.

Hitler would be proud.

Sounds great, but I'm too low IQ to betabuxx. :(

I've been saying this shit is coming for years.

Should be amusing seeing the test tube babies grow up to absolutely MOG everyone before them, and for the subsequent test tube babies to MOG them, and again and again etc.

Watching the normies get into an arms race will be absolute gold. You would see 8ft6inch beasts with 200 IQs and lantern jaws walking around everywhere, along with health problems that come with that. Obviously the cucktears users are completely above this and would stick to their 5'10 dweeb sons who would get MOGGED into the next dimension in this new age.

Why not edit womens genes so they wont have primal instincts to crave chad

Why would you torture yourself with chad children

Bad for us considering we'll look even more subhuman in comparison to everyone else.

But I guess incels wont exist anymore after we die out, so no other men will have to suffer

Fuck having a Chad son, I'm concerned about myself.
Also this is bad because in the near future we will see 6'8 gigachads roaming the streets, guys like us will lose any chance we had before

Why not edit womens genes so they wont have primal instincts to crave chad

Good point. We can lower there insane requirements for looks/racist nature for only wanting white guys, and make them care about personality more?

Good point. We can lower there insane requirements for looks/racist nature for only wanting white guys, and make them care about personality more?
I made an entire thread about this subject.. Its new.. Take a look and contribute opinions about the possibility of this

its all good but where are the anime cat grills doe?

Fuck. I hope something goes wrong with the first generation of test tube babies so they abandon the practice before we fall victim to a new race of super chads

I made an entire thread about this subject.. Its new.. Take a look and contribute opinions about the possibility of this
Can you link the thread. I can't find it. Thanks

Illl have a kid only if im able to genetically engineer him

Asians and Curries have been waiting for this for a long time, all of Asia will be nothing but tall blonde hair blue eyed people in a few generations. Brown eyes, skin and black hair will become extinct on this planet if this becomes widely available.

Asians and Curries have been waiting for this for a long time, all of Asia will be nothing but tall blonde hair blue eyed people in a few generations. Brown eyes, skin and black hair will become extinct on this planet if this becomes widely available.

Yea thats going to be funny. I bet the whole fucking world be just good looking white guysm, probably hitlers version. Ah funny how things get full circle. Hitler will be smiling in heaven. Btw check out my thread bro

Also this is bad because in the near future we will see 6'8 gigachads roaming the streets, guys like us will lose any chance we had before
Tbh, this is true.

This. The morons saying this is good news are cucks.

Good. The sooner ugliness and inceldom is removed from the planet the better. It causes nothing but misery to those who suffer from it, and ends up hurting other people too by way of incels going ER.

If the future of humanity is to be good, all people must look identical.

it will literally be over for ethnics

Time to prepare to get mogged by a test tube.
:feelsbadman:

If everyone is Chad, no one is.

Theoretically you could grow your own wife and pick all the attributes you find attractive. It would take 18 years and the procurement of a female egg and male sperm, but you could groom a 10/10 Stacy wife.

Probably would be banned in most of the world, but I bet China would deliver.

Theoretically you could grow your own wife and pick all the attributes you find attractive. It would take 18 years and the procurement of a female egg and male sperm, but you could groom a 10/10 Stacy wife.

I like how you're thinking... This is better than sexbots.

Right... Now the only issue is finding a woman

can they gene edit foids to not be hypergamous?

it would not 18 years if u know what I mean

it doesnt matter as long as this is not me. lol JFL at son

This is pretty much the exact worse time to be alive, the generation right before everyone starts getting gene-edited perfect children. The implications are massive, because its something only the rich and powerful will be able to afford, and is going to lead to a huge divide between rich first world elites, and everyone else. They won't just be richer, they will literally be genetically perfect.

How is a 5'2 curry, one of 2 billion, going to compete with the 6'4 Norse Aryan god frame CRISPR-CHAD.

Cope unless you locked her in a room she'd leave you the second she sees the real world.

X chromosome... check... Y chromosome... check...

NOW INCELS CAN ENGINEER CHAD SONS

Seems like an oxymoron

Cope unless you locked her in a room she'd leave you the second she sees the real world.
Genetically engineer her not to have legs or vocal cords :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelskek:

you're on to something good buddy boyo