Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gen Incel

Most r/GenZ users are already blackpilled. They just don't know it yet

1723317312666l

Blackpill is universal but subtle.
No one likes incels even when they're one themselves.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

Because women don't want them. These men instinctively know this. Only retards with low inhibition who don't care about anything would just shotgun approach different women. If you're subpar then why would you approach just to get rejected

I did approach women and I regret it. Never amounted to anything but an even lower self-esteem

zoomer sluts are even more hypergamous than the toilets before them, so approaching means they'll have a mental break down and call the pigs on you

If a heterosexual man has never approached a woman, it's not because he's low T or asexual, it's because women have proactively rejected him before he could even think about asking them out.

Because all gen z girls are told they deserve a 10/10 pretty boy on TikTok. We don't live in an era where ultra attractive guys are a rarity that girls are unlikely to encounter anymore. Tinder ensures 1 Chad can have access to an entire city of women. Let's not ignore the effect TikTok has had either. Girls are constantly exposed to pretty boys and chads while having hundreds of simps compliment and thirst for them. It's even worse than Instagram because how easy it is to take off on the algorithm.

It's fucking over for any gen z guy that's average untill the inevitable betabuxxing.

zoomer sluts are even more hypergamous than the toilets before them, so approaching means they'll have a mental break down and call the pigs on you
Yes.

If a heterosexual man has never approached a woman, it's not because he's low T or asexual, it's because women have proactively rejected him before he could even think about asking them out.

Havent approched one since 2020, tho there really wasnt an option. Corona hit, i rotted, 2022 to now I just became depressed and really there wasnt anyone I could approch. I was at bars, at theatres, at the shopping mall, there was just never an opportunity to find a single mid tier becky or lower as I dont go for anything higher since I know from experience my chances to ever pull those are zero.

And in my college class there were only 2 who they had boyfriends and on the next semester class that I did Business Management with there were 5 girls, but two were lesbian, 1 had a Chadlite Boyfriend from the same class, 1 was a landwhale and the last one a Brunette Becky was not my type and actually I did approch her but the timing was so fucking bad :feelskek: I asked her if she want to go with me to a Café later but it was a presentation exam and she was next and in "Stressed out mode". She gave me a 'fuck off attitute' "No, I dont wanna talk now, i need to concentrate on the presentation".

I literally aced that presentation better than everybody else despite that it was improvised and I made the power point presentation that we had 1 month to work on, just 10 hours prior :feelsokman:

Those men don't approach because they know they are unattractive and would be rejected simple as that

Because all gen z girls are told they deserve a 10/10 pretty boy on TikTok. We don't live in an era where ultra attractive guys are a rarity that girls are unlikely to encounter anymore. Tinder ensures 1 Chad can have access to an entire city of women. Let's not ignore the effect TikTok has had either. Girls are constantly exposed to pretty boys and chads while having hundreds of simps compliment and thirst for them. It's even worse than Instagram because how easy it is to take off on the algorithm.
All true, except...
It's fucking over for any gen z guy that's average untill the inevitable betabuxxing.
This isnt true or at least wont be in the future as women now have outpowered educational success from men, 5% more degrees for women. 41% of american women have degrees, while 36% of men have degrees. Another User on this forum actually also proved with a post that women have 4x higher success rate when it comes to be invited for a job interview then men. On top of all of that women have the opportunities to make money of social media and onlyfans that is usually not something man can do, except the very few and those are in most cases youtubers (MrBeast and Co.)

Not enough? Well get this: in 2002 almost 100% of stock market investors were males, now its only 84%. Women are getting more risky and enter wallstreet as they gained more funds and rights.

If this wasnt enough you will be ensured that a lot of men will lose their jobs to Robots, AI and immigration.

Last edited:
80/20 is rule for zoomers?

All true, except...

This isnt true or at least wont be in the future as women now have outpowered educational success from men, 5% more degrees for women. 41% of american women have degrees, while 36% of men have degrees. Another User on this forum actually also proved with a post that women have 4x higher success rate when it comes to be invited for a job interview then men. On top of all of that women have the opportunities to make money of social media and onlyfans that is usually not something man can do, except the very few and those are in most cases youtubers (MrBeast and Co.)

Not enough? Well get this: in 2002 almost 100% of stock market investors were males, now its only 84%. Women are getting more risky and enter wallstreet as they gained more funds and rights.

If this wasnt enough you will be ensured that a lot of men will lose their jobs to Robots, AI and immigration.
Fucking over. I hope society collapses and the rape rates sky to let. Everything is rigged against men to a ridiculous extent.

So they complain people aren’t doing the thing they told them not to do? JFL

I think it’s cause most men would prefer not to risk being accused of SA (even if accusations are false) and publicly brandished as a “creep” / “pervert” or falsely reported to local authorities. Unless they want to risk damage to their social or economic situation, it’s arguably safer for the average male in western countries to not randomly approach women in public

Exactly

I think these days most guys lose the V on Tinder or just being at parties and having girls pick them. Those guys may then gain the confidence to approach women after that initial affirmation of their genes. The people on this forum do not have those genes.