Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gen Alphas' endgame

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★
I was thinking lately about how fucked Gen Z is/was and then I got to wonder about the few positive things about this Generation: Most didnt start of with Smartphones, most had a small community, had somewhat real friends, enjoyed themselves, gone to parties, there was only SM in its babysteps etc.

And I was thinking: "Well fuck Gen Alpha doesnt have any of that?"

How will Gen Alpha even turn out? They spend on average 8 hours each day on their phone just scrolling Tiktok and Instagram. Thats all they do and I can bet most Gen Alpha boys have even less of a friend circle than Gen Zs had.

Gen Alpha will also face AI and Android robotics in their full blossom. They also will start their "worklife" in a world where there are the most people ever in Jobs! Boomers will still be in office when the first Gen Alphas are coming in lmao

Now statistics already show that Depression and ADHD are increasing, especially upon younger people, most Alphas likely will be unable to even remember their past because "there is no past". They spend most of their childhood in front of a PC or smartscreen. Their cognitive disconnecting from reality will amplify the loneliness epidemic even more.

I also think about how absolute fucking shit the Education System is - especially the German one. The education system may struggle to keep pace with the fast-evolving job market. Ensuring that Gen Alpha receives a relevant and adaptable education will be essential to prepare them for future careers, but there is yet another problem: Gen Zers themselves dont give much of a shit about career life to begin with.

Due to the lack of females, the increase in LBGDQA+ Idiocracy and the Nihilistic thinking their peers show, Gen Alpha will produce more Doomers and Incels ever.

If Gen Z is the purposeless Generation, Gen Alpha is the pointless one.

The MAGA Gen Alpha can be sent to die for Israel in the desert.

The Soyfaggot Gen Alphas can sent to die for Ukraine in the fields.

Both of them will be scrolling TikTok like little butthurt ADHD retards.

Last edited: