Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gen Alpha Kids bulk up

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
Just watched a few Youtube shorts when the Algo showed me a bunch of 10 yo looking like Terminators.

Is looksmaxxing so far gone that fucking kids are now starting in their baby years trying to look like Chad?

OMG I cant even make out how the dating scene will look like in 5 years.

6'2 guys doing leg surgery, doing Gen Therapy, Richcels forced to buy Waifubot 9000 because its OVER with the real women :feelshaha:

Imagine lmfao

No, but like Im not even kidding, this is gonna be extrem. If like, fucking Gen Alpha kids are becoming Redpilled and some even Blackpilled before they are even out of Elementary school, well shit...this is gonna be...its gonna be INSANE.

Doesn't gymaxxing at a young age stunt growth?

I gymmaxx at 13 or so with my foid teacher and 2 other autists, Sometimes i had to wait for half an hour because
she took so long shitting, One of the autists just casually said, Shes probably masturbating, Well i did atleast get to workout a bit tho but didnt get buff!

I think this shows more people than we think are blackpilled. These kids' fathers know looksmaxxing is the most important thing in life.

Just watched a few Youtube shorts when the Algo showed me a bunch of 10 yo looking like Terminators.

Is looksmaxxing so far gone that fucking kids are now starting in their baby years trying to look like Chad?

OMG I cant even make out how the dating scene will look like in 5 years.

6'2 guys doing leg surgery, doing Gen Therapy, Richcels forced to buy Waifubot 9000 because its OVER with the real women :feelshaha:

Imagine lmfao

No, but like Im not even kidding, this is gonna be extrem. If like, fucking Gen Alpha kids are becoming Redpilled and some even Blackpilled before they are even out of Elementary school, well shit...this is gonna be...its gonna be INSANE.
Yes, the price of pussy will continue to grow until sooner or later the market explodes in the style of the great depression, when sooner or later the system will become so unprofitable for the majority that there will be a lot of rapes and murders in GTA 5