Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment GeishaMaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Every morning and everynight I cover my face in a facial cleanser.

I also cover my face completely with sunscreen so that when I walk outside I look like a geisha.

I was sitting in class and this guy I was talking to asked me what that shit was on my face and I told him it was sunscreen and he asked me why I was wearing sunscreen (cloudy day) and I told him I need to wear it everyday because I have sensitive skin (a lie).

The truth is I'm GeishaMaxxing with all these products that make my face completely white.

I remember I haven't seen my mom for a few weeks and when I went to see her she was completely shocked and agasp and told me "your face is so white" and then she realized why and said "you must've been using that stuff I bought you" and I told her yeah I use it all multiple times a day.

I remember when I was a kid the other kids used to think I was "Mexican" but now that I've been SkinMaxxing and GeishaMaxxing my face is extremely white and I definitely look like I am East Asian / some sort of Hafu.

This will come in very handy when I go to Asia.

You know it’s over when you start geishamaxxing JFL

Hopefully your Japanmaxxing plan goes through though. Are you nervous?

You get called a fag irl don't you

Sounds retarded.

low IQ thread

I also cover my face completely with sunscreen so that when I walk outside I look like a geisha.

I was sitting in class and this guy I was talking to asked me what that shit was on my face and I told him it was sunscreen and he asked me why I was wearing sunscreen (cloudy day) and I told him I need to wear it everyday because I have sensitive skin (a lie).

The truth is I'm GeishaMaxxing with all these products that make my face completely white.

I remember I haven't seen my mom for a few weeks and when I went to see her she was completely shocked and agasp and told me "your face is so white" and then she realized why and said "you must've been using that stuff I bought you" and I told her yeah I use it all multiple times a day.

I remember when I was a kid the other kids used to think I was "Mexican" but now that I've been SkinMaxxing and GeishaMaxxing my face is extremely white and I definitely look like I am East Asian / some sort of Hafu.

AW847793_11.gif
Kabukiiimaxx Zesto kun !!!

JBW theory confirmed

elab

so many japanmaxxers jfl
I am not a japanmaxxer tbh...I like japan though, I can't explain what Kabuki is it will take time but OP will get it.

You know it’s over when you start geishamaxxing JFL

Hopefully your Japanmaxxing plan goes through though. Are you nervous?

@Newbie17

No.

I am excited. There is nothing left for me in my own country (America).

AW847793_11.gif
Kabukiiimaxx Zesto kun !!!

@Adoring Fan

I was thinking more like this.

latest

Of course I know what Kabuki is though. (I think it's gay asf tbhtbhtnlgnlgbthhtbt).

just buy an umbrella and use it everyday. its what i do to become a vampire on top of only going out at night.

Boyo ngl but you need to take it easy. Sometimes I feel you are putting lot of expectations on Japan. I hope you ascend but you need to chill tbh.

a
@Newbie17

No.

I am excited. There is nothing left for me in my own country (America).

@Adoring Fan

I was thinking more like this.

latest

Of course I know what Kabuki is though. (I think it's gay asf tbhtbhtnlgnlgbthhtbt).
america is shit the west is brutal i cant wait to start traveling

are you gonna go full blown uninstall in japan?

Please don't end up trannymaxxing Zesto
it's not a good idea

Boyo ngl but you need to take it easy. Sometimes I feel you are putting lot of expectations on Japan. I hope you ascend but you need to chill tbh.

I wish we had a like button here I'd give you one. @Dekim told me the same thing.

have fun with skin cancer most currys attempt to make themselves looking whiter by any means and it usually results in cancer or some other deformity

You're not just geishamaxxing, you're weirdmaxxing in general. First the obsession with Asia, inventing the yellow pill, then the mommy Gf thing, now walking around with shit on your face and trying to be super white?

Weirdmaxxing is a legit low-inhib strategy. If you're weird enough maybe some women might think you're chad or just be impressed by how different you are... I will watch your career with great interest.

high IQ thread. Keep at it Zesto

You're not just geishamaxxing, you're weirdmaxxing in general.
First the obsession with Asia, inventing the yellow pill, then the mommy Gf thing, now walking around with shit on your face and trying to be super white?

Weirdmaxxing is a legit low-inhib strategy. If you're weird enough maybe some women might think you're chad or just be impressed by how different you are... I will watch your career with great interest.

@SilentSoup

You're not the only one who noticed.

My best friend told me when I go to Japan I'll probably find a weird Japanese girl who'll like me.

The thing is it's actually working. In Asia all the men have similar obsessions about lightening skin and keeping it in good condition with lots of products it's just weird by western standards.

have fun with skin cancer most currys attempt to make themselves looking whiter by any means and it usually results in cancer or some other deformity

@K.Y.Vocel

I'm not using toxic products that are designed to white skin, I'm just using facial cleanser, vit c serum, exfoliator, and sunscreen.

Through using these routine products my skin quality has improved and gotten whiter.

So I'm not worried about cancer or anything, in fact my chances of deformities/cancer has gone significantly down with my skincare and sunscreen.