Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gears 5.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
I was playing Gears 5 on pc, and playing KOTH, my favorite mode. This stupid foid wasn't helping capturing the hill, I called her out and she kept saying "shut up, incel, called me a virgin. All the other guys in the lobby were at her immediate defense. "It's just a game bruh, stop harassing her virgin" ALL I DID WAS POINT OUT SHE WASN'T PLAYING THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE. These insults lasted the entire match. I CAN'T EVEN COPE IN PEACE. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I wanna play Gears 5. Is it good?

Oh, in my games the males always point out when there's a girl and basically harass her 24/7 in-game.
It's funny, I don't play games with whiteknights.

It's pretty fun. Great campaign, too. She sounded like that stoner type of girl, you know?
Yeah. I am going to go find her and fuck her brains out and make her apologize to you

Gears of Soy 5 is just feminist propaganda disguised as a game, of course is gonna be full of manginas

I was a god at Gears 3 and pretty good at gears 4 tbh.

CBA to play 5 ngl.

what a bunch of faggots

what a bunch of faggots
You should of heard her voice. That stoner type, I bet she's a single mother who is too worn out physically to get Chad, so she gets men on video games for attention and shit