Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GAZel

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I wish i could work as a driver on one of these
3FEA60E4 9486 47F4 BCB2 D24A7F6209F3

I wish I was a sailor like my cousin :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I used to be a delivery driver!

It was a great job!

I got paid to drive around and i even did my personal shopping and stuff!

Lots of goof off time. Nice radio... Yeah it was ok!

I bet @LastGerman would hate me for having such a job. But it was very long ago... Pls fgv me 'mi!

Came in here thinking of this Gaz
Gaz artwork full1

Was wondering what the hell she has to do with anything.

Either way that vehicle looks like a redneck white person vehicle. Like someone that probably have taken the horsepill.

It was a great job!

I bet @LastGerman would hate me for having such a job. But it was very long ago... Pls fgv me 'mi!
I’ll try my best to get employed as trucker

I’ll try my best to get employed as trucker
The smaller the truck/ van the more fun it is. The more axles the more rules and hoops you have to deal with.

For example:
Where you can park. When you MUST sleep. Various odd laws in various places. No right to self defense! Health exams!

But for a smaller company with 2 or 3 axle trucks then it is much nicer of a job. Easy parking means less hassle for goofing off. Personal shopping etc. And they are easier to drive and don't usually require special licences. Less hoops.

You have to load and unload the stuff yourself but that's ok since it makes up for all the sitting.

The smaller the truck/ van the more fun it is. The more axles the more rules and hoops you have to deal with.

For example:
Where you can park. When you MUST sleep. Various odd laws in various places. No right to self defense! Health exams!

But for a smaller company with 2 or 3 axle trucks then it is much nicer of a job. Easy parking means less hassle for goofing off. Personal shopping etc. And they are easier to drive and don't usually require special licences. Less hoops.

You have to load and unload the stuff yourself but that's ok since it makes up for all the sitting.
I hope loading and unloading won’t fuck up my spine

View: https://youtu.be/jgRqMgTCIfc

I hope loading and unloading won’t fuck up my spine

View: https://youtu.be/jgRqMgTCIfc
lol
I would live in there tbh!

It depends on the stuff you deliver.

I mostly delivered restaurant stuff. Some was big most was small. I had a route. A section of town. Sometimes there were returns. Exchanges.

If you are looking for a job look up, "supplies" or "supply" in your area.

Avoid paper it's heavy. And food can be heavy too. But food can be an easier job to get...

Sometimes beer and booze warehouses deliver. That sucks. I did that too and the areas they want the shit is dangerous to get to. Besides the shit parking at various bars, they have narrow twisted staircases and shitty basements where they DEMAND you put the shit! Lots of dudes got hurt really bad on that job. I quit quick!

Furniture can be easy if you have a helper! But again the strange spots where they want the shit... Narrow doors, stairs...

Moving companies are OK. A helper is called, a "lumper." Same as 18 wheeler unloaders... They won't let you drive for years until you move up the ranks...
It's a good job for Incels. Easy. Quick in out. Low amounts of FaceTime.

Last edited:

It was a great job!

It is a dream job.

It is a dream job.
It was indeed. I used to ride my bike to it! I lived really close to the warehouse part of town. I don't remember why i quit tbh...