Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaza death toll could be 186,000

• Thread starter GimmeShockTreatment
  • Start date
Perpetrated by the same people who soil their pants at the mention of the Holofaux.

jews did this

186 x (((100))) deaths

Anglin:

The Israelis let this attack happen on purpose. We know that because it is simply ridiculous that the most guarded border in the world would be left unguarded at the exact time Israel knew an attack was coming.

But we have it confirmed to the point that no one can possibly argue the point by the insider trading that took place before the attacks.

The plan from the beginning, as I said from the beginning, was to commit a massacre in Gaza, get Hezbollah to respond by attacking northern Israel, then attack Hezbollah in Lebanon and thereby get Iran involved, at which point the Jews will demand that the US go to war with Iran.

The whole thing was set up, from the beginning, to do a sweeping clean-up of all of Israel’s enemies using the might of the US military.

Last edited:
Its ok the islamic ummah will interfer any minute now

Anglin:

The Israelis let this attack happen on purpose. We know that because it is simply ridiculous that the most guarded border in the world would be left unguarded at the exact time Israel knew an attack was coming.

But we have it confirmed to the point that no one can possibly argue the point by the insider trading that took place before the attacks.

The plan from the beginning, as I said from the beginning, was to commit a massacre in Gaza, get Hezbollah to respond by attacking northern Israel, then attack Hezbollah in Lebanon and thereby get Iran involved, at which point the Jews will demand that the US go to war with Iran.

The whole thing was set up, from the beginning, to do a sweeping clean-up of all of Israel’s enemies using the might of the US military.
:feelsthink: :bigbrain:

Is 186k considered a lot or too little?

Seriously?
I assumed that someone with a BUF avi and Horst Wessel as their title might be happy about the high number of murdered non-whites.
My question is sincere: is OP celebrating the large number of deaths or upset that it's not higher?

I assumed that someone with a BUF avi and Horst Wessel as their title might be happy about the high number of murdered non-whites.
My question is sincere: is OP celebrating the large number of deaths or upset that it's not higher?
@GimmeShockTreatment thots?

I do not believe in genocide. Even against the dregs of humanity. We all know who the real genociders racists and psychotic haters are.

I do not believe in genocide. Even against the dregs of humanity. We all know who the real genociders racists and psychotic haters are.
Fair, I believe you.
I quickly researched your "kill all X" posts, and they appear consistent with your statement.

Its a w for sfcels since its 180k dead shitskins