Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gays should be beaten to to death more.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It could raise their t levels and unironically make them back to their straight selves. #beatallgaysup #bringbackperfection :feelsthink: we must make them think like us. For perfection for trust. FOR INCELDIA FOR THE INCELDIANS. NO MORE FUCKING GAY WHINEY RETARDED UGLY LOOKING ASS RETARDS GETTING IN THE WAY OF THINGS KILL THEM ALL IN GTA V AND MINECRAFT (IN VIDOEGAME) THIS WILL EB ONE STEP TO CURE INCELDOM CURSE!

cant turn gays into straight, better to just execute them

you want more competition for foids? :feelsseriously:
Where did I say that in the post? Think and read this again. It's clear I want all low t men to be on our side. :feelsokman: it's proven that gays are cursed brainwashed men who think they are like women but aren't. Killing them might make them high T insallah:shock: (in GTA V videogame) they need to be exposed to hell like us so they can grow thick skin and not be happy anymore and forever be mindless and cruel to everything that lives

Faggots are so disgusting and annoying.

The SMV of the average man rises when the supply of men decreases.
Exactly so we must terminate gays. So their t levels can increase and be under the mind control of me @erenyeager I need copiuous amounts of canon fodder for the weaponry of inceldias military :shock:

As if we can get women:feelsseriously:
:yes: Women date all the time, they go from one relationship straight into another, its not the competition holdin us back when we dont even compete.

If you're going to make them straight then you're going to reduce the average man's SMV by increasing the possible suitors for foids. That's why Tinder is extremely brutal, since the majority of its users are men. That's why we should strive for male scarcity. Not that it's possible tbh, the hormonal levels of gay men isn't that different from straights, it's only an in utero hormonal imbalance which irreversibly kicks off homosexual brain development.
Who cares. They all must become me @erenyeager down to foids as well. I want the earth to be an @erenyeager colony:feelsaww:

[UWSL]I hate when people tolerate them so much these days and still feed them to be proud of it, they[UWSL] all belong in the gas chambers.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
Line those "proud fags" up against the wall.

Women are good when enslaved, while gays are 98% identical to deadly virus that has been ravaging this planet for decades.

Women are good when enslaved, while gays are 98% identical to deadly virus that has been ravaging this planet for decades.
:shock:exactly

It's better than sympathizing with Kikes created abominations.
Not like we are creating competition since we will be on top. Come on now WE ARE INCELDIA:shock:

It could raise their t levels and unironically make them back to their straight selves. #beatallgaysup #bringbackperfection :feelsthink: we must make them think like us. For perfection for trust. FOR INCELDIA FOR THE INCELDIANS. NO MORE FUCKING GAY WHINEY RETARDED UGLY LOOKING ASS RETARDS GETTING IN THE WAY OF THINGS KILL THEM ALL IN GTA V AND MINECRAFT (IN VIDOEGAME) THIS WILL EB ONE STEP TO CURE INCELDOM CURSE!
They don't really effect us at all, they are disgusting but if they aren't pushing their behavior I don't care.

They don't really effect us at all, they are disgusting but if they aren't pushing their behavior I don't care.
Nah I'm doing it for the greater good

Why would you care? If anything I would hope at least 75% of men would be gay, more possible wahmen for me.

Why would you care? If anything I would hope at least 75% of men would be gay, more possible wahmen for me.
They're just annoying ngl. But admit at least 65 percent of the retarded ones begging for forgiveness as they are bleeding out on a sidewalk after I curbstomped then (in videogame) feels good right:forcedsmile: :shock: personally anything harmful to this species is more of of a goal to me than anything.it gets me into a high seeing humanity wailing in fear.

Just execute them and thats it why should we spend resources on these oxygen wasters

cant turn gays into straight, better to just execute them
you do know foids fuck their gay bffs right??
they literally offer them bjs and sex

faggots actually brag about getting pusi
you want more competition for foids? :feelsseriously:
they already are, they fuck toilets all the time in parades and other degenerate orgy shit
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Exactly so we must terminate gays. So their t levels can increase and be under the mind control of me @erenyeager I need copiuous amounts of canon fodder for the weaponry of inceldias military :shock:
this is why war is good for the world and needed

great reset is actually good for incels, our lives suck already we'll either die in great reset or get a foid easily thanks to drastically changed dynamics in a dystopian world

you do know foids fuck their gay bffs right??
they literally offer them bjs and sex

faggots actually brag about getting pusi

they already are, they fuck toilets all the time in parades and other degenerate orgy shit

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

this is why war is good for the world and needed

great reset is actually good for incels, our lives suck already we'll either die in great reset or get a foid easily thanks to drastically changed dynamics in a dystopian world
High iq incel