Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gays don't like to hear about literal shit

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
This guy was gay and he said he wanted selfies, so I legit just posted shit in the toliet instead. He blocked me

At first when the dude set this bunny as his avatar like on his old account, I thought he was doing it as a joke and acting like that person as a joke but then I soon knew it was just him again on an another account.

@lostinthedesert go pick your boyfriend up. :feelsseriously:

7divwo3goqo21
I think he was jealous of the massive manlet shit
why did you ask for more pics :feelswhat:
To fuck with him. I literally just sent him a pic of a poop in the toilet. Plus he kept spamming me :feelswhat:

weird
cuz butt sex is the closest thing to shit besides actually taking a shit

At first when the dude set this bunny as his avatar like on his old account, I thought he was doing it as a joke and acting like that person as a joke but then I soon knew it was just him again on an another account.
what was his username again, i remember chungus guy.

weird
cuz butt sex is the closest thing to shit besides actually taking a shit
You could literally ask the mods and serge. It is archived into their database. That's literally what I sent :dafuckfeels:
what was his username again, i remember chungus guy.
It's in the screenshot

You could literally ask the mods and serge. It is archived into their database. That's literally what I sent :dafuckfeels:
no i saw the shit post
i was being sarcastic :feelsEhh:

no i saw the shit post
i was being sarcastic :feelsEhh:
It was funny too because after I sent the pics I expected some retarded gay witty comment but I get instantly blocked by the faggot instead.

I'm about to puke lookin at that turd,looks like you shit out your intestines

@Bassem Braïki

oh wait he's banned?