Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Gays are traitors

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So back when I was in middle school I was 13 and was on a school overnight trip at this cabin thing. They made us go into groups of boys and girls and shit like that. And in my cabin there was this gay theatre kid he was very feminine. He was funny tho ngl. So the night before we went to sleep we were staying up talking playing games that sort of thing and we got to talking about girls and we all agreed to say what girls we liked in our class, but that we wouldn’t snitch. Everyone says who they like, and when it gets to the faggot, he says he likes nobody so we just awkwardly laugh. That very next morning the girl who I liked knew I liked her and I think the other guys’ crushes found out too:feelsbadman::feelsUgh:

I actually ran into this same gay kid this past summer and I think he has a girlfriend now somehow idk how :feelshaha:but he’s good looking and tall so there’s that. I guess his Italian family prayed the gay away :lul:

trannies are even worse imo. disgusting creatures, against the laws of nature

If he has a gf, why would you assume he's gay ? :feelstastyman:

Maybe he just lied about not liking anyone, knowing some beta cuck would tell the secrets to his sister or crush ... It's just a high IQ pretty boy in my book.

If he has a gf, why would you assume he's gay ? :feelstastyman:
This kid was feminine af man you just had to be there to see it very high pitched Ik he was young but everyone in our class joked about him being gay lol ngl
Maybe he just lied about not liking anyone, knowing some beta cuck would tell the secrets to his sister or crush ... It's just a high IQ pretty boy in my book.
Actually that is a fair point. I would agree with u but he was friends with the girl I liked so I dunno but that is pretty fair cause cucks will sellout / betray u fast asf too

Faggots are women infiltrated to destroy us from within

This kid was feminine af man you just had to be there to see it very high pitched Ik he was young but everyone in our class joked about him being gay lol ngl
At that age we're retards trying hard to play men while being ridiculously childish. We assume things but we're not even mature enough to do the most basic stuffs ... Maybe he's gay, but honestly if all you have to back this is that some 13 yo retards said "he was effeminate", I think that's a bit short. At that age, knowing how to read clearly was seen as an effeminate trait by the algerian fucktards in my school (that's the joy of public schools in France).

At that age we're retards trying hard to play men while being ridiculously childish. We assume things but we're not even mature enough to do the most basic stuffs ... Maybe he's gay, but honestly if all you have to back this is that some 13 yo retards said "he was effeminate", I think that's a bit short. At that age, knowing how to read clearly was seen as an effeminate trait by the algerian fucktards in my school (that's the joy of public schools in France).
That wasn’t all I had to back it his friend group was p much only girls and he was into shit that wasn’t traditionally masculine. In retrospect i think he may have been a secret chad, nowadays these guys that get girls paint their nails :smonk::lul:
Agree on the discovering thing tho, we are p much kids at that age so.

So back when I was in middle school I was 13 and was on a school overnight trip at this cabin thing. They made us go into groups of boys and girls and shit like that. And in my cabin there was this gay theatre kid he was very feminine. He was funny tho ngl. So the night before we went to sleep we were staying up talking playing games that sort of thing and we got to talking about girls and we all agreed to say what girls we liked in our class, but that we wouldn’t snitch. Everyone says who they like, and when it gets to the faggot, he says he likes nobody so we just awkwardly laugh. That very next morning the girl who I liked knew I liked her and I think the other guys’ crushes found out too:feelsbadman::feelsUgh:

I actually ran into this same gay kid this past summer and I think he has a girlfriend now somehow idk how :feelshaha:but he’s good looking and tall so there’s that. I guess his Italian family prayed the gay away :lul:
He’s probably deeply in the closet like the Brokeback Mountain gay characters were.

Even today with widespread fag acceptance some of, if not many families out there, still won’t tolerate that shit and will disown their kid/s if they find out, so he likely is either deceiving this girl into being his “beard” or they have an arrangement for her to go on playing it ie she gets money, house, security and eventual marriage out of the deal as a result of agreeing to cover up his fag lifestyle making him appear almost perfectly hetero at a glance to just about anyone.

The women in Brokeback Mountain had the arguably worse situation since their fags totally deceived them into the beard role making them believe they’d really had a genuine relationship with their gay husbands.

He’s probably deeply in the closet like the Brokeback Mountain gay characters were.

Even today with widespread fag acceptance some of, if not many families out there, still won’t tolerate that shit and will disown their kid/s if they find out, so he likely is either deceiving this girl into being his “beard” or they have an arrangement for her to go on playing it ie she gets money, house, security and eventual marriage out of the deal as a result of agreeing to cover up his fag lifestyle making him appear almost perfectly hetero at a glance to just about anyone.

The women in Brokeback Mountain had the arguably worse situation since their fags totally deceived them into the beard role making them believe they’d really had a genuine relationship with their gay husbands.
High IQ explanation I didn’t think of this but that makes sense that’s why there’s some gays in woman marriages who even have kids but come out the closet later in life

Faggots are pedarists/pedophiles, so of course prone to allying with globalists. Top 7 serial killers in the US are fags. They have on average 500 partners, 25% of them have over 1000. They're also gross. Tired of the :bluepill: lie that they're normal. :feelsseriously:

High IQ explanation I didn’t think of this but that makes sense that’s why there’s some gays in woman marriages who even have kids but come out the closet later in life
Yeah, it’s common. :feelshehe:

I watch gay nigger man Walter Lee Hampton II on youtube from time to time because he’s one of the greatest story tellers on YouTube right next to fellow ex convict Jay Williams let’s live life (a YouTube prison channel guy) in this regard and in various videos of his he’ll go on and on about dirty nasty fags cruelly using women for this beard purpose because they’re too cowardly to just come out of the closet and live their truth boo and of course Walter greatly feels bad for the female victims of these types.

He even had a story about some gay guy’s woman following him around asking questions about her husband/boyfriend to which I believe he pointed out that by the time you begin to have these kinds of suspicions of your significant other you pretty much already know they’re untrustworthy and or something else is going on.

Walter encouraged her to go hire a private detective which I believe is what she ended up doing and apparently the detective uncovered her suspicions as being true and Walter laughed loudly when telling us all about her cleaning that two timing closeted homo nigga out in the divorce settlement. :ahegao: