Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Gays are disgusting

Freixel

Freixel

Veteran
Forget my jokes

This is what I really think about gays, I copy and paste my comment in another forum:

Gays are disgusting

Do you see them sitting there? Now imagine how they break his ass in a doggy position

The ancients were right when they executed them

Imagine a square, hairy, smelly male body being penetrated

An image of hell

No matter how much homosexuals try to pass themselves off as decent people, people all know deep down what they are.

I think they’re disgusting but at the same time I don’t care or talk about them

Now imagine how they break his ass in a doggy position
Stop right there Stock Photo | Adobe Stock

View: https://youtu.be/s7U1zVfK15g?si=tnTEBwBHLuV5cOrF&t=129

I think they’re disgusting but at the same time I don’t care or talk about them

I already accepted things as they are, but when I was a teenager the mental image of these sons of bitches traumatized me.

They are disgusting indeed. Being gay is unnatural and therefore you could even say satanic

They are disgusting indeed. Being gay is unnatural and therefore you could even say satanic
“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Forget my jokes

This is what I really think about gays, I copy and paste my comment in another forum:

Gays are disgusting

Do you see them sitting there? Now imagine how they break his ass in a doggy position

The ancients were right when they executed them

Imagine a square, hairy, smelly male body being penetrated

An image of hell

No matter how much homosexuals try to pass themselves off as decent people, people all know deep down what they are.
TFD

Gay as fuck post

hate foids more

but

^this sums it up perfectly

Gay as fuck post
Why? The only way for normies to realize what gays really are is to remind them of their disgusting acts in great detail.

Gays are only "accepted" because it is assumed that their actions are innocuous and clean like those of a heterosexual couple.

Why? The only way for normies to realize what gays really are is to remind them of their disgusting acts in great detail.

Gays are only "accepted" because it is assumed that their actions are innocuous and clean like those of a heterosexual couple.
I don’t even think about gays. It’s pretty gay to think so much about them.

@Stupid Clown made similar posts hating gays and turned out to be gay himself kek. That is why some users think your post is gay

@Stupid Clown made similar posts hating gays and turned out to be gay himself kek. That is why some users think your post is gay
Believe me I'm not, I'm trying to describe a mental image

When I say it disgusts me, I mean it.

Homosexuality is a mental illness

Once I've listened to a based priest who called these sexual things that gays do (ass-fucking) as something straight from hell and he said that the demons are doing these things right there.

Fucking hate faggots, they're a stain on this planet.
I don’t even think about gays. It’s pretty gay to think so much about them.
I mean if it's just an occasional thought of hate for how they are I don't see the issue. In excessive amounts maybe.

I mean if it's just an occasional thought of hate for how they are I don't see the issue. In excessive amounts maybe.
Last time I thought about gays was when a certain user sent me nude pics, but then he asked me to post them here and I thought about getting him help.

Idk, they’re fine tbh. They’re nicer than chads and stacys
:soy:

@ChudMasterofBation
Last time I thought about gays was when a certain user sent me nude pics, but then he asked me to post them here and I thought about getting him help.
Jfl, more of a reason to hate them.

They invade communities(such as gaming)
They spread STDs which makes everything worse(behavioral sink, it all ties in)
Tie-in with Feminism & the such
etc.

Valid reasons imo.

fuckin sodomites

Who cares man i just want pussies

They hate Incels also
Opinions on the trump shooter. I’m pretty sure @ChudMasterofBation it was an Mk ultra victim used by the cia kikes the entire setup is obviously fed covered. Like how the fuck did he go undetected jfl

Once I've listened to a based priest who called these sexual things that gays do (ass-fucking) as something straight from hell and he said that the demons are doing these things right there.

anal sex is very nasty, rips your ass, displaces your organs, makes it so your ass is lose so you cant hold in shit

anal sex is also degenerate for foids btw

but of course a man getting fucked in the ass far worse as men arent supposed to be penetrated

anal sex is very nasty, rips your ass, displaces your organs, makes it so your ass is lose so you cant hold in shit

anal sex is also degenerate for foids btw

but of course a man getting fucked in the ass far worse as men arent supposed to be penetrated
Don't mention this shit please. Anal sex is nasty :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

A gay man is a man that is romantically and/or sexually attracted to other males.
I don't care who or what they like. Whatever. If I would be a normie, I would think: great! less competition with foids. If I would be normal, I would ask them to introduce me to their foid-besties. They have always good looking fun foids around them. Foids hug them, walk around naked in their houses. Gays mog us.
A gay man causes strong feelings of dislike or revulsion. They trigger intense negative emotional reactions, making me feel extremely uncomfortable, offended, and sickened.
I neverunderstood why. I don't have negative or positive feelings about them.
I am just not attracted to any man.

Here on this site are zero gay people. They don't want to be here, they don't need to be here, and there is nothing interesting about them.
SO Why is this always a topic? It's boring.

I have another oppinion then the poster because here in my country they are just normal as everyone else. I do respect feelings in other cultures and countries. But talking about gays all the time is boring. Stop it allready. Please.

People who think about gays all the time might be ........... JFL

Last edited:
Troons and faggots must be genocided.