Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL GAYreece makes kikecines mandatory for people over 60

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Austria will make it mandatory for everyone age 18 in february :feelsohh: time to go ER on them :feelsdevil:

Good, make it mandotary for everyone.

If it become mandatory in my country I will just start living off leaves and forest animals

Fined until you can't pay and then imprisonment :lul:
They can give you 3 months in total for refusing to get vaxxed or pay the fine, no idea what they do afterwards

Kikecines won't work

Greece has always been gay.

Fined until you can't pay and then imprisonment
Yep :lul::lul::lul: So much for muh (((democracy))) jfl
Wilkommen in gulag :panties::panties::panties::panties:
Kikecines won't work
Their purpose is to weaken the immune system so that the virus spreads even more easily and the jews to make their kikecine money and the sheeple to get totally deprived from their basic human rights. The goal is NWO.

Last edited:
Austria will make it mandatory for everyone age 18 in february :feelsohh: time to go ER on them :feelsdevil:

I like how you omitted the "in minecraft." Because this quite literally justifies it for real.

Old woman out of nowhere talked to me at the bus stop about how corona was made to control larger groups from rebelling, how they spray people with updated virus to increase dead body counts, how they let people die on purpose, how they pin corona on every deceased person. Soon people will take 4th shot and they still get sick, now they started vaccinating 13yo, soon they will 5yo.

:feelshaha::feelshaha: Are they trying to help or hurt them?

Old woman out of nowhere talked to me at the bus stop about how corona was made to control larger groups from rebelling, how they spray people with updated virus to increase dead body counts, how they let people die on purpose, how they pin corona on every deceased person. Soon people will take 4th shot and they still get sick, now they started vaccinating 13yo, soon they will 5yo.
Yep
:feelshaha::feelshaha: Are they trying to help or hurt them?
They want to eradicate them. Cuz they are retired and the state gives them free money. They are a burden according to (((them))). (((They))) generally want to eradicate all who are in retirement.

Last edited:
@Abominationcel @Wellington @Copexodius Maximus @MarquisDeSade
Makes sense, although I think now with all the new variants running around the vaccine is pretty useless it seems.

Absolutely based

Old Greeks have to be cleared out, the economy of Greece can't afford so many pensioners.

Makes sense, although I think now with all the new variants running around the vaccine is pretty useless it seems.
Their purpose is to weaken the immune system so that the virus spreads even more easily and the jews to make their kikecine money and the sheeple to get totally deprived from their basic human rights. The goal is NWO.
Old Greeks have to be cleared out, the economy of Greece can't afford so many pensioners.
Seems so

So, the kikecine is the boomer remover after all? :feelsEhh:

Seems so
When the memes write themselves
It's always exciting and magical when memes write themselves into the fabric of reality, that is what we call meme magic or sorcery. :feelsEhh:

:feelsjuice:

Pepe gandalf wizard

european vaccine plan came out in 2015, we always knew it was leading up to this

and the reason is that adults and boomers didn't care that their kids were recently getting like 30 childhood injections

they didn't care, so now it's their turn

They want to eradicate them. Cuz they are retired and the state gives them free money. They are a burden according to (((them))). (((They))) generally want to eradicate all who are in retirement.
ZekeEmanuel dieAt75

That same guy is all over the media crying about 80 year olds dying. He came up with the death panels for ObamaCare. :lul:

Bill Gates has a very similar quote about pulling the plug on grandma in order to hire 10 teachers. :lul:

Ok a broken clock is right twice a day. Finally the kikes shall deal with the (((boomer))) question:feelsdevil:

View attachment 539342
That same guy is all over the media crying about 80 year olds dying. He came up with the death panels for ObamaCare. :lul:

Bill Gates has a very similar quote about pulling the plug on grandma in order to hire 10 teachers. :lul:
In the end, they want to kill everybody for depopulation efforts becoming the sole inheritors of the entire earth, but if they start with grandpa and grandma first they can seasonally adjust the death rates saying it's just flu deaths or natural mortality of old age. Easier to cover up that than say five year olds dying of myocarditis everywhere. Manipulating statistics and public opinion is relatively easy to do with unlimited money.:feelsjuice:

So, the kikecine is the boomer remover after all? :feelsEhh:

If it is then good riddance to 'em. They'd rather go on cruise ships than help their descendants get a leg up on ridiculous housing prices.

When they die, there will be no one to live in all these homes. Everything should crash.

they didn't care, so now it's their turn
That's like the entire fucking generation summed up right there.

If it is then good riddance to 'em. They'd rather go on cruise ships than help their descendants get a leg up on ridiculous housing prices.

When they die, there will be no one to live in all these homes. Everything should crash.

That's like the entire fucking generation summed up right there.
Boomers really are the lesser Jews, I almost want to call them the Chronos Generation, meaning those that devour and eat their own children for their own sustenance. :feelsjuice: I won't miss them either, the worse generation ever as they are thoughtless and selfish until the grave. :feelsokman: