Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL GayMaxxing, The Only Chance Of Bald Subhumans To Ever Get Laid

I've seen how balding can make people go crazy, was you a poster on hairlosstalk? there was a few people on there that trannymaxxed to stop their balding, it is insane. Not every balding or bald guy goes to these extremes though, most cope with finasteride and other treatments or shave and try to gymmaxx.

I've seen how balding can make people go crazy, was you a poster on hairlosstalk? there was a few people on there that trannymaxxed to stop their balding, it is insane. Not every balding or bald guy goes to these extremes though, most cope with finasteride and other treatments or shave and try to gymmaxx.
no point in trannymaxxing when you are bald

i hate gays.
i am 5'5 and many small men become femboys. absolute disgusting and sad maxxing
if you have a faggy beta face and short, woman would consider you gay automatically lol

i wanna do a hairtransplant in turkey so bad. i don't wanna end up as the steryotype of the ugly fat bald short dude in his mid therties jerking off to hentai and playing LOL.

I know, I was just saying that it was what some mentally ill people were doing. Are you nw7?
i'm nw5. my crown still intact. when my crown will be gone i would be full subhuman. started balding in 15. in 20 i was already nw4. no money for surgeries and still has no money. actually i was told i can do a transplant but i think its a scam and i also dont have the money. i live on disability. get fired constantly. get shit treatment everywhere i go. nobody want to hire me. i was actually on hairlosstalk and was banned from there because i insulted some of the trannymaxxers there. those guys are pathethic. they only do it for hair and they even admit it. i think its better to be a decent looking bald guy then a tranny. if you are an ugly bald guy you should at least surgerymaxx your other features

I hope finasteride works for me when I start to bald.

i wanna do a hairtransplant in turkey so bad. i don't wanna end up as the steryotype of the ugly fat bald short dude in his mid therties jerking off to hentai and playing LOL.
dont do it in turkey. trust me. those guys are scammers. they arnt even real doctors. they are "hair technician" do it in the US . i suggest gary linkov. guy is a professional

why treat hair loss is coping? wtf

I'm 20 I'm going to wait a couple of years.
lol, thats what everyone are saying. they start to recede and they dont care then after 2-3 years they are suddenly nw4.

lol, thats what everyone are saying. they start to recede and they dont care then after 2-3 years they are suddenly nw4.
I have just heard that you should not take it until your mid twenties as it can have worse side effects if you take it earlier.

Over for g(r)aycels

I have just heard that you should not take it until your mid twenties as it can have worse side effects if you take it earlier.
enjoy being a slaphead. and when that will happen, not getting laid will be the least of your problems

there was a few people on there that trannymaxxed to stop their balding
How does that stop their balding? By taking hormones?

I started it at 21 and didn't get sexual side effects.

enjoy being a slaphead. and when that will happen, not getting laid will be the least of your problems
Hair or not I am never getting laid but yes I would not like to have any of those other problems.

Hair or not I am never getting laid but yes I would not like to have any of those other problems.
i sincerly doubt you are never get laid as a nw1er. there are girls who are extreamly slutty and will fuck anything. however not bald freaks

I'm already nw3 it's fucking over

i sincerly doubt you are never get laid as a nw1er. there are girls who are extreamly slutty and will fuck anything. however not bald freaks
I'm an ugly Hapa with autism, mate I am not getting laid. Plus where do I find these girls you are talking about?

I'm an ugly Hapa with autism, mate I am not getting laid. Plus where do I find these girls you are talking about?
like i said, there are woman that are very slutty. you need to spam approach. you need 0 inhibition and nothing to lose

like i said, there are woman that are very slutty. you need to spam approach. you need 0 inhibition and nothing to lose
I can't spam approach I'm an autist. One approach is a monumental challenge that I need time to recover from.

Eh, if you’re not getting laid, your hair doesn’t really matter.

Sure, it’s completely over at that point, but you don’t need haircuts.

Strange I have seen this phenomenon, a former classmate who lost his hair in his late teens he got piercings, tattoos and became a homosexual, he chased girls when he had hair but no one wants a young bald guy.

I still don't want to be bald.

says the nw1er. lol. you have no idea. being bald is like being the elephent man. you are getting shit treatment everywhere. in jobs they always mark you on the slightest mistake you are fired