Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gaycel = volcel.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
IMG 20190111 212756
gay man rates eggman a 5/10, most people here mog eggman jfl.

there is no gay incels tbh

there is no gay incels tbh
Most men just want a hole. And I doubt gays mind being fucked if they get to fuck afterwards

Gaycels doesn't exist
Probably on the same level of femcels

eggman is clearly lower than 5/10. if you're gay there is no question about who your lookmatch is anyway, just look in the mirror.

and there are no gaycels here. gaycels can't exist as they will always have a lookmatch. therefore by definition they are volcel, not incel.

Men will fuck anything.

Gaycel = deadcel

Also gaycels (being generous) can self ascend if they have a penis long enough to stick it in their ass and autofuck.

eggman mogs me honestly, if your skin is horrible it's over boyo.

They have the most equalised and simplified Sexual Market. They find partners more easily. Marriages last longer. Pair bonding form bith sides guarantees no infidelity.

Fuaarrrkkk. Fags are the real winner in romantic fullfillment of 2019.

5/10 is them being nice. It's just a way of saying "haha, yeah, you're average bruh, don't worry".

Gaycel? OP is retarded

Gaycel = deadcel
It's an NPCcel cope. Can't get a woman? Go Gay. I've seen this too many times, it's truly sad and despicable, especially when its encouraged or taken farther with trap shit.

Men are attracted to wide range of women so obviously gay men are attracted to a wide range of men.
Gaycel is a bigger myth than femcel

It's an NPCcel cope. Can't get a woman? Go Gay. I've seen this too many times, it's truly sad and despicable, especially when its encouraged or taken farther with trap shit.
Betas are are faggots because they got so neglected by women some fucking wires got crossed in their brains and now they think dudes in dresses can fill the same role. They're afraid of women and trannies are men that look like women, so it's killing two birds with one stone. Bitches aren't feminine anymore either, and trannies are unironically more submissive than the average modern woman.
That's what a top thinks. Bottoms are actually fucked in the head. A man isn't just born with a raging desire to stuff dicks up his ass. It's usually molestation or a single mother that fucks them up. it can sometimes be a twofold thing where you're so afraid of women and at the same time lack a father figure so you be want to be the girl. Its over, degeneracy won.

very true. It's usually a vicious cycle of older homosexual men that prey on young boys by encouraging them to go gay often times by outright molesting them. Then these sexually abused young boys grow up, believing they were born gay, and start preying on other young boys by encouraging them to go gay by the same means as the men that initially abused them used. It's truly sickening as you say. Faggotry has no place in this world. A society that allows these vermin to congregate in its cathedrals deserves nothing short of complete annihilation

Gays are privileged when it comes to foids. They can play "side bitch."