Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gay son or whore daughter

Would you rather have a gay son or a whore daughter

• Gay son

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Whore daughter

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
Considering possible outcomes for your offspring is a fakecel trait, Truecels know that they will never have contact with foids, much less having childen with one.

Still, if I had to choose, I'd kick them to the curb and watch them starve to death as a worthless, homeless faggot/whore:feelsthink:

"Don't matter. They're both gonna get fucked!" - in some movie or video game
(Hillbilly Holocaust?)

I find it less embarrassing with a gay son.

gay son easily. a whore daughter? Unless she's slutting out to nerdy incels I couldn't stomach the thought imagining a fucking Chad, Brad, and fucking MIKE!!! emptying their load into a daughter that I wasted tons of my life resources to raise and take care of just to hand her over to get her hips blown out by the jocks. fuck that. Hell, she might even also be fucking Jermone, Tyrone, Jamal etc popping out a le 56 mutt. oh hell no i'll fucking do an honor killing at that point

At least a gay son is maybe going to have a normal ish relationship. I might not approve but at least he isn't pleasuring my enemies.

Last edited:
well gay son may be a bull

gay son easily. a whore daughter? Unless she's slutting out to nerdy incels I couldn't stomach the thought imagining a fucking Chad, Brad, and fucking MIKE!!! emptying their load into a daughter that I wasted tons of my life resources to raise and take care of just to hand her over to get her hips blown out by the jocks. fuck that. Hell, she might even also be fucking Jermone, Tyrone, Jamal etc popping out a le 56 mutt. oh hell no i'll fucking do an honor killing at that point

At least a gay son is maybe going to have a normal ish relationship. I might not approve but at least he isn't pleasuring my enemies.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:
A fucking essay

Whore daughter. Atleast she has normal sexuality.

Neither. I'd disown both

Which ever one will be less cucked.

While degenerate a gay son should be less humiliating and frustrating than a whore daughter.(Which is basically having a daughter is the ultimate cuck meme on steroids)
Both are degenerate nightmare scenarios though.

Gay son before i was blackpilled but now whore daughter because she can reproduce

Daughter wins the gender lottery, so she has already won in life.

I have no issues with a gay son (I'd simply force him to become a sperm donor), but I would have an issue with how society treats men. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Neither because the gay son will also be a whore getting his anal cavity stretched spreading AIDS and Monkeypox

both will meet with a hail of stones

Whore daughter and ascend with her